Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lo all. i'm here because i'm a computer security nut and episodically repair and modify my computers.

there is some good content here.

Comment

Hey! Im Kyng from Toronto, came across this forum and want to expand my knowledge in microchips/soldering/schematic reading.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am ThePlayfulgod from the SE United states. A mechanic, always have been exposed to wiring diagrams (35 years).
        But now, I am looking into how hardware is repaired as opposed to constantly replace, replace, replace.
        Learning electrical component diag/repair skills could save my customers hundreds, looking for
        computer schematics led me to this site.

Comment

Hola

Comment

Hello, I am reparacomputadora1 and I really enjoy electronics and computer repair work, I make a living from it. In the past I studied general electronics and I dedicated myself to repairing TV, audio and video recorders, etc.
            Much of the current knowledge is the product of my self-taught training venturing into computers and microelectronics so I am constantly learning, I have been self-employed for more than 20 years, I am 62 years old and I do not have social networks.
            I found this forum in comments on some YouTube channels and here I am. I see in your presentations that you are very spontaneous.

I am sure that I will learn a lot from you, thank you very much for admitting me to your forum.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hi, I'm James. I've been following repair for awhile and finally just started to actually fix stuff! I was able to recap a Krell amplifier last year, nintendo switch, and a few other things. Right now I'm working on a Lenovo laptop

Comment

Hey all, I'm Respion.
                  Decided to join to try and find one off schematics for laptops, or info specific to the laptops being worked on.

Comment

Hello everyone. I am new here. I am a self-teacher on electronics, never really went to any electrical engineering school. But I have always loved electronics and was hoping I can one day repair stuff. Hope you guys can teach me. Thanks and cheers guys.

Comment

Hello all, I'm an electronics technician from way back although have been out of the industry for the last 20 years. Making a slow comeback to repairing laptops and gaming consoles which is new to me. Looking to gain some much needed knowledge from the experts in the field.
                      Thanks all!

Comment

I'll keep this bio concise and to the point. My name is Armando, born in 1992—a year the "Gen Alphas" might refer to as the '1900s'. I'm a Cuban-American, hailing from Miami, FL. Throughout my life, I've been captivated by the inner workings of everything I encounter. My interests primarily lie in electronics, computers, and automotive mechanics. I'm a perpetual learner with a penchant for DIY projects. My educational background includes degrees from tech schools in Network Administration, Cloud Infrastructure, Electrical Apprenticeship, and Automotive Mechanics. I hold a CompTIA A+ certificate and am working towards my Network+ and an Associate of Science degree. My goal is to further my education in technology and share my knowledge and passion with my colleagues. Thank you for welcoming me and listening to my story.

Comment

Hi I'm new here. I'm using Lenovo L340. But having issue to reset my bios password. I 'd tried some method but did not success. Hope someone can help me.

Comment

I'm thrilled to be part of this community. I'm passionate about the IT industry, particularly in the B2B sector, where I work with traders offering refurbished and used IT products. I love learning and staying up-to-date with the latest tech trends, and I'm excited to connect with others who share similar interests.

Outside of work, I enjoy exploring new gadgets and keeping things tech-savvy. Looking forward to getting to know you all and seeing where these conversations take us!

Comment

Well, a little about me, I'm using Google Translate😅

My name is Thomas, I'm Brazilian, I've been working with hardware maintenance for 20 years, I'm an electronics enthusiast and passionate about what I do, I like to learn more and more every day and share knowledge, even though sometimes the rush of everyday life prevents me from being more involved on the network, I confess that I would like this to be a hobby and not a profession hehehe 😓, I like to do hardware projects and develop solutions to make life easier for those who like retro hardware😆

My first computer was a 486DX2 2Mb ram, 127Mb hard disk and a 9" green phosphor screen that I still have to this day.
                              So that's a little about me😎

Comment

Hello,

By the way, I'm a bok cellphone and laptop technician. I've been a technician for almost 10 years, Thanks for this forum because it's a big help to us as technicians, especially about laptop repairs

Comment

hi everyone, im here trying to unbricked my x1 carbon due to a bios update that get stucked

Comment

Hi, I'm happy to be part of this community for electronic components

Comment

Hello All.

I have been interested in computers since the late 90's. Came across this forum to gain more knowledge about programming. Bought myself a CH341 programmer to start my journey.

Best regards.

Comment

Hello I am here as computer hobbyist that like to tinker around, found some content on here that I may need

Comment

Hi, I don't have any background in electronics, but I like repairing things, and the resources on Badcaps have helped me a lot already.

Comment

Working...
                                          X