Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'day !! I am here due to being on the receiving end of a 0day APT hack which has in turn bricked all 6-8 laptops, servers, TV and everything else but the toaster.. and this requires re-flashing with a hardware programmer :P

Comment

Regards!

Comment

I am fairly a newbie with engineering degree in Electronics and Wanted to repair my UM431DA motherboard which have power failure issue. So I am looking for UM431 Schematic. I believe someone might be kind enough to share me the schematic.

Comment

Hi guys! I'm currently planning to study electronics engineering in university. In the meantime, I'm just tinkering with some old broken electronics, and thought of looking here for the schematics to them.

Wow, it's pretty interesting, looking through all the old posts in this thread. Don't even think anyone will read this one

Comment

hi i am from myanmar. please, help me and give me bios

Comment

hi nice to meet you my hobby is pc and consoles

Comment

call me what You want
                just doing stuff
                bit experience with electronics mostly autodidact with ebike in background
                currently struggling with:
                dell latitude 5480-
                charger showing pulsing shortciruct, two npns for 3,3 looks locked.
                asus tuf fx504-
                burned mosfet for gpu
                some dell 2in1 dont turn on due to bad battery menagment
                an audio amplifier waiting for caps

my workshop do not exist right now
                in need of build an ebike for myself

Comment

I used to repair stuff for a living way back in the last century. Now I volunteer at several local repair cafes and have subsequently dusted off my soldering iron.

Comment

Hi guys, I am a graduate of Computer science and my brother is an Electronics engineer, we usually try to help and fix people's devices here in my city.

Comment

Good morning! Greetings to all of you! I am interested in this forum I am interested in the IT and electronics sector I am 55 years old and have a life of interests I live in southern ITALY where the climate and food are a pleasure!

Comment

Hello world!!
                        I love to repair everything coming threw my hands. Always learning since 47 years.

Best regards.

Comment

Hey everyone!

I'm a 26-year-old field engineer from Italy. I work for a big broadcasting company in the telecommunications industry. My job is to manage LAN networks, radio links, transmitters, electrical systems, uninterruptible power supplies, and generators. I've always loved electronics, and lately, I've been trying to learn how to repair things at the component level. It's a lot to learn, but I'm having fun!

One thing about me is that I'm colorblind. So, sometimes it's hard for me to tell the difference between green and yellow LEDs. (It makes things interesting!) Also, I have to admit that the image CAPTCHA had me stumped. I had to try four times before I got it right!

I'm looking forward to joining the discussions here and learning from all of you!

Comment

Hi everyone

I'm Piotr and with very small experience in repairing but i'd like to try myself.

BR,
                            Piotr

Comment

Hello. Yust found this site to reach for some additional info when repairing stuff. Repairin as hobbyist when I have some free time.

Regards,

Comment

Hi, Iam 65, Iam doing evrything with elektonic since 1973. This forum looks perfect for me!

Comment

Hi,
                                  im from Greece and found this nice and informative forum with google while i was searching to program the bios chip of a bricked Lenovo laptop.

Thanks in advance for this great forum and hello to you all!

Comment

Warm greetings to everyone. I hope you are all doing well.
                                    My name is Yair Candelo, I am from Neiva-Huila, Colombia. I am a technician and an electronics enthusiast. I work in a shopping center and have my own business. I am learning as well as all of you. It is a pleasure.
                                    Last edited by Yaircandelo; 09-14-2024, 12:19 PM. Reason: wanted to put my country

Comment

Nice to meet everyone!
                                      My name is Chase and I am an electronic enthusiast trying to learn more about board level repairs. I look forward to learning from all of you!

Comment

Hi all
                                        I am repairing vintage Jukebox amplifiers and associated control boards. Manufactures include AMI, ROWE AMI , NSM , Rockola and others. I am based in the UK.

Comment

Hello,

I'm new here.
                                          I have been working on and using tech for over 20 years.
                                          Just signed up, already found a mass of useful information :-)
                                          Good job Badcaps!

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X