Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi folks, I'm Ted in Seattle, I'm here trying to figure out how to replace the (possibly) broken BIOS on my Inspiron 7548 (arrived by way of an instructive post on My Digital Life.

Comment

This is my second time coming her because i lost my old account

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is Chris and Im here for some help with household devices

Comment

Anthony here. Despite my job description, I am pretty much a reverse-engineer. Joined due to a needed file download. Yay.

Comment

hi there
            from tokyo name yukitaka ota as older engineer like windows nt 3.51 mcse or nova eclipse diagnostics software release engineer.
            this year is my first time heat gun use to extract bios chip.
            i want to know little more about information.
            thanks

Comment

Hello there,

Wins J. from Philippines - IT and currently automation engineer in a semiconductor company.
              Somehow, I got pulled into fixing laptops at board level when a relative asks me to repair their laptop (their typical mindset - an IT can fix everything), and since then, I became interested in board level repairs.
              I want to learn more advanced techniques and troubleshooting, and repairing electronics is more of my past-time activity though - not intended to make it a profession.
              Last edited by agent0bean; 09-15-2024, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Hii, my name is John. I'm here to learn how to fix a rtx 3080 that powers on but won't output an display

Comment

Hello guys, I'm here to try to fix an acre predator helios neo 16 that it's not displaying but does entered the system

Comment

Just intresting to see what this site is about

Comment

hi all im aladin toel i work as gaming console and technician i am expereince techncian since my father is technicin too and also i graduated 4year course industrial technology major in electronics hope this forum can save me a lot of repair as i having more laptop for repair here tahnk you and god bless to us

Comment

New member here willing learn and share my knowledge in laptop repair

Comment

I'm Dave, on here to try new things and learn more.

Comment

Hello yall we are doing micro electronic repairs and helping people to recover their devices.

Comment

Hello everyone. I have been a technician since 2005. I deal with repairs of TVs, monitors, laptops and computers, sometimes small household appliances, as well as mobile devices.

Comment

Name: Jhonny Oliveira
                                I make motherboard repair at the company i work for, i'm here because i'm searching for the bios for a specific motherboard.

Comment

I'm Lumi, I occasionally do repairs when I need some money. My hardest repairs as yet would probably be replacing a top LCD in N3DSLL (two consoles), where I also needed to solder something into the motherboard due to a damaged ZIF connector. A bit of reaching with a scalpel into the top LCD connector due to it being damaged and shorting, but it worked in the end. Overall, it went quite smooth. + One phone screen replacement.

Before and after:
                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240523_173455545.png
Views:	0
Size:	210.2 KB
ID:	3462411 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240615_000959820.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	3.81 MB
ID:	3462412

Here to learn and download, I really want to get into the computer repair business (short on money as I'm 17)

Comment

I am a total noob with basic computer skills gathered over 40 years (Starting with a Commadore PET at School).

I am looking to reset the admin password on a Dell Latitude 5500

I have tried the website to bio-pw entering the service tag ... but it does not work .. just comes up with the "DELL HDD Serial Number" code

Does anyone have a solution that does not require reading the BIOS EEPROM chip and flashing it ?

Comment

NESESITO BOARDVIEW

Comment

Hey all. Bought a laptop that was bitlocked went to the seller all they did was remove the device from their owned devices. I'm hoping to just mount a drive from another laptop with a busted screen

Comment

Hi everyone. Quick introduction from me, I'm here to find help repairing my tv after a long trawl of the internet. Wish me luck

Comment

Working...
                                          X