X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bonjour moi c est gillou je suois debutant en electronique

Comment

Hi all. I came here to learn some new things, or to share my experience in electronics and notebooks

Comment

Hello everyone, I am here to learn laptop repair, I am usually redirected to this forum when I search something on google, now I will look directly here 😁

Comment

Olá, sou do Brasil e estou em busca de conhecimento para reparo de notebooks.

Comment

Old timer..... used to design embedded systems before the IBM PC existed. Still play around and design boards to keep old "stuff" operational or convert new to old for odd reasons only I understand. As another stated .....I am pretty much a jack of all trades and a few professional ones as well.
            Mostly I like to learn new things and retain old ones.
            Getting back to going through my old equipment and fixing what can be fixed, trashing what cannot.
            I will be asking odd questions from time to time. And answering a few after I get back up to snuff on things.
            At the moment I am semi-retired. Do HVAC work for pocket money and a little bit of everything else for the "glory" and excitement.

Comment

Greetings, very proud to be in this great community, I have high expectations from this forum.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                am new here. Just joined in recently and am super thrilled to be in the midst of great minds. It's truely an honor to be welcomed here at badcap.

My tech journey started in 2011, I just graduated from high school and i was enrolled for computer basic training, at a ICT training institution , where I learnt about computers and developed a keen interest for tinkering with computers hardware, ever since then I have been working with various computers devices, from the pentium 1 desktops computer.

My hobbies are mostly writing codes, reading, taking hikes, and listening to aome good uplifting songs whenever am stressed.

Comment

New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi Good Day, I am a Graduate of BS Information Systems 2 Years ago, I would like to learn more on solving Hardware problems for my current job as IT Assistant on a small company and after getting more experience I would like to create my own repair shop. I see this group when I search for Acer Nitro 5 Problem.

Comment

Hallo badcaps members!

I am just a dude from Vienna Austria who is interested in repairing electronics. I love to watch "Grandmaster Sorin" repair motherboards on youtube and got hooked on with electronics by Luis Rossman.
                    So i guess i am doing this for fun because my actual job has nothing to do with electronics.

Thank you for haveing me here - i think it is a great source of information and inspiration! Thank you!

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm italian and i am here to learn laptop repair

Comment

Hello everyone, car navigation is my hobby. I would like to deepen my knowledge and experience in repairing these units.

Comment

I am Mackoy with M A C K O Y
                          I have a special skill that others don't have.

Comment

I am toma, hoping to learn more about repairing navigation unit.

Comment

Hello.
                              Let me introduce myself. My first computer was a Spectrum, then I moved on to a Commodore Amiga and then to a whole host of PCs starting with my first 486.
                              I live in Spain and I am passionate about computers and technology.
                              It is a pleasure to be part of this community (sorry for my translator's English)
                              Greetings.​

Comment

Dear Team,

I've been repairing/using PC's since 1995. So i´m here to learn and help as much as my knowledge will allow

Comment

Hello folks of badcaps,

Names Alex. worked in the phone repair industry for 10+ year for a company called Staymobile. Moved on to start my own repair shop called Hy-Tech Repairs. I don't know too much about board repair but my soldering skills are pretty decent. Hoping to learn more from the folks here along with expanding my knowledge on figuring out how to find shorts on boards.

Thanks for having me!

Comment

Hello is hard to me write in english, but ill do my best, Ty for having me in this great forum.😀

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am a Network and Systems Administrator in Brussels, Belgium. I am 43 years old and I recently discovered badcaps, where I was able to find information on stubborn Bios that were causing me problems at the office. I was not registered at the time and so I was not able to thank my saviors.
                                        Now, I am registered and I hope to be able to help as I was helped.
                                        And finally, thank you in advance for all the help you can give me.
                                        See you soon​

Comment

I'm new here. Trying to do DIY repairs for my device. Thank you that would be all

Comment

Working...
                                          X