Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retiree who does some electronic repair without any formal training. Looking for a place to find help when needed and offer what I can.
    tom

Comment

Accidently fixed a tv that was stuck in a boot loop but my accidently fix didn't last so was searching for the actual fix and info to keep me from not throwing away a perfectly good tv or 2 or 3 lol if 1 little component can be fixed or replaced. Staying for the immense wealth of general electronic knowledge that I've stumbled upon. Seriously this forum is like a secret weapon that ive been searching for to unleash on my little world of electronics. Bwhahahaha
      oh ya I'm Mel and have adhd so I love taking things apart and fixing or attempting to fix (minimum I always put the stuff back together now though there may be more stuff in the working pile then non working pile if I know the how part of them working lol)

Comment

Hello everyone!

My name is Milan De Jongh, I'm from Malaysia
        I'm a regular person and I'm interested in tech and electronics.

Comment

i repair laptops at least sometimes

Comment

Hola, soy alguien apasionado con las reparaciones (love repair)

Comment

Hello! Name is Tom, been fixin crap since the Atari 2800/C64 etc. I miss the 386 lol

This site is...huge...

Comment

Hi everybody,

I like to repair things and I want to expand my knowledge for this tasks.

BR
                Michael

Comment

Hello! I like the old stuff. Thought I posted already but maybe it was wrong area. This site is ginormous.

Comment

Hello, I am into retro PCs and I find bad caps in motherboards, add-in cards and power supplies. I joined here to learn about capacitors and more about removing and replacing bad caps in these PC parts, etc. Thanks for the Site Admin for letting me join!

Comment

Hi, there i am sfpkm from Pakistan, i am a laptop tech, ifound badcaps a great platform of information

Comment

Hello~
                        I'm interested in PC and Repair

Comment

Hi All! I am an IT Tech that enjoys side-work in hardware repair. I am looking to build upon my knowledge here and hope to do the same for others with the knowledge I have to give

Comment

I new in this forum, and I´m a student.

Comment

Im From Indonesia

Comment

Thank you for admitting me to this forum. I enjoy learning about electronics & how to repair electronic items. Knowing of course what each electronic component is capable of, and actually doing in the specific circuit/electronic unit is critical for an effective repair. That is why I joined this forum; hoping there are people so kind as to help someone they do not even know, with their knowledge, widom & experience! Of course, If it is possible that I may help others, I will do so also!

My medium term plan is to become so knowledgable about electronics that I may carry my enthusiasm over to my grandchildren!

Comment

Have always been interested in electronics and computers, and now here to see if I can fix some broken laptops.

Comment

Hi, like tinkering with old hardware

Comment

Good evening, everyone. My name is Francisco, and I'm from Brazil. Since I was a child, I've always had a deep passion for electronics. Even though I don't know everything, I'm constantly striving to learn and improve in this field that fascinates me so much. I came across this forum while researching notebook BIOS topics and found a great place for learning and knowledge exchange. I really appreciate the quality of the information shared here, and I hope to learn even more from all of you. If at any point I can contribute with what I know, I'd be more than happy to help. Thank you in advance for the warm welcome and the opportunity!

Comment

hi

Comment

Been fixing stuff since TVs had tubes.
                                          Paid for my studies well.

Comment

Working...
                                          X