Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hi everyone! I'm excited to join this community. I've been working on laptop repairs for a while now and look forward to learning from and sharing knowledge with all of you. Whether it's hardware troubleshooting, software fixes, or anything in between, I'm eager to contribute and collaborate!"

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm electronic hobbiest guy hope to find new knowledge here. Thx.

Comment

Hi!!! I'm starting in this world of eletronics anda maitnance. Only a hobby for now, but could be something else in the future. My formal education is Molecular biology and I have a PhD ins biology of infection agents. I give lectures in med school and work as a researcher in a university here in my country.

Hope to get some help from u guys. Tkx! Qapla'

PS: Sorry for my english. It is not my main language.

Comment

Hello there,
          name's Adam, I'm a 24yo with no degree or experience in this field, but I like PC building and that inevitably lead me into trying to repair the odd broken board I had laying around. Today in search of some schematics I came across this place, and that's pretty much it. Hope I can pick up a few tricks.

Comment

Working...
          X