Clear All

I'm

Comment

hello every body im new her
      i have laptop
      dynabook 50c-E-11L
      not booting please help me

Comment

Hi guys, I decided to join your nice forums, I came across here when my notebook eeprom failed and I really liked the helpfulness of the forum, I hope you can help me because I still have eeprom problems with my work computer.

I hope to have some fun here and learn more about computer electronics and improve my electronic skills.

Comment

Hi,

I read along some weeks ago. With your helpful threads I was able to reactivate an old Lenovo L412 notebook. I used the CH341A with the variable voltage ( I think called rev. 1.7) to reflash the BIOS chip.
          Now there are still problems with the fan speed and Powerhoff left but it's useable!

Thanks

Regards
          Zippo

Comment

ciao a tutti,

piacere di far parte della Vostra comunità spero di esserVi di aiuto

un saluto a tutti

Angelo

Comment

hola! soy izmael, vivo en mexico y me gusta mucho la electr4onica

Comment

Hi, i am greg, learning to repair!

Comment

Hai am Rashid ,Am laptop service @ KSA

Comment

Yo, Kev from Bridgeport...
                    Just browsing around...

Comment

299 / 5,000

Hello, how are you? My name is Mario Moreno, I am from Mexico, specifically from the state of Guanajuato, a micro-soldering technician and passionate about electronics and hungry for learning, I hope to contribute a lot or a little to the forum and bring as much learning as possible, addicted to video games!!!

Comment

Hello,

I am here to know if someone has had a similar experience to mine, and how to fix the problem.

I have an old laptop, an HP Pavilion dm4-1065dx which takes a lot of time to be ready to start if the laptop has been unplugged for a while. It has no battery. The battery failed long time ago. It needs to be plugged to work. But as I said, It can take a lot of time until the charging led gets on, and I can switch on the laptop. I am using an external monitor and an external keyboard too.

There are many many components and I don't know what to check. Maybe some people have had the same problem, and if they managed to fix It, I can do the same to fix It too.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Regards

Comment

Ola pessoal,procurando conhecimento na rede mundial encontrei este site,cheio de riquesas tecnologicas,parabens a todos os integrantes desta pagina tao rica.Me chamo José e estou aqui pra aprender e cooperar.

Comment

Hello, I've been a certified marine mechanic for over 40 years, it's a physical demanding job and is taking a toll on my body so I thought that I would try electronic repair in my spare time, it will keep my mind active and is easier on the body.

Comment

Hello all,

Happy to join the forum!
                              Love to repair things and build diverse electronic diy.

I'm currently trying to repair an Asus screen that someone here seems to have the same issue as me.

Hope to be of help for people when times come!

Cheers

Comment

Hello all. MSI support failed once again. This laptop has been a 2k nightmare. It's already had 2 RMAs and a replacement Motherboard. I need to find a bios dump file.

Comment

Hi, im new here and i would like to learn about computer science and computer chips for directional work !

Thank you
                                  Regards
                                  Elle

Comment

Jjgnn

Comment

Hi I am Chris from Germany and I am interested in computer and electronics. I hope I can learn a few things from this community especially with building up a new PC for myself. I already work in the electronics as technician so i am not totally new to the topic.

Comment

Hey,
                                        been working in electronics for decades, and long time reader of these forums.
                                        about time I made a post or two

Comment

Hello ya'll, I'm David I hate throwing electronics away and I'd rather repair and fix if possible!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                          X