X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All, greetings!

Comment

Hello Folks. It's nice to be here. I am a retired restoration expert for things of wood - for both structural and cosmetic issues. I love my wife, music of several kinds, dogs,
      (we have a dachshund that is crazy fun) movies, learning, woodworking, and computers - esp. Thinkpads. I think it's my goal in life to repair and reuse Everything around me. If I can fix the broken and make it whole again, or repurpose it - I am a happy man. That includes LAPTOPS. I'm no electronic genius but it makes me feel so good! And I want to learn more, more, more! My latest challenge is removing Supervisor passwords from retired corporate Thinkpads and Workstations - just getting started on that - and I own every one of em. I don't do this for other people, just for my own collection. But I do help friends & family if they need it.
      Good Times! Thanks for listening... Arben.

Comment

I am an ultra9 and have recently been trying to repair graphics cards. I have been working in electronics for a long time, and I have a hard time finding problems if they are easy things.

Comment

Hie all, am Andrew from Malawi working with hopetech computer and electronics

Comment

Hola a todos, saludos desde Badajoz España..

Comment

Working...
            X