Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a trained electronics engineer who started repairing TVs and radios when at school. That's when they had valves (tubes) in them! I've kept up with the technology via my career as an electronics designer. When switched mode power supplies became popular I invented my own capacitir ESR meter to identify and solve "bad caps" problems. With some knowledge of software design to date, I'm currently learning how to upgrade a WordPress website. Most importantly, I hope that I can add valuable tips to the BadCaps forum.

Comment

HI, folks:
      i own lenovo laptop E450 for years, i forgot my supervisor passwords .Hope i come here you guys could solve my problem.
      and see you guys do a great job for this.

Keep going, guys.!

Comment

Hello everyone! I repair hardware in different categories because I love to give technology a second chance. It's good to see that I'm not the only one. Happy repairing!

Comment

Hello guys.i am new here.studying diploma on cse.electronics is my hobby.so I repair to use them myself.i have a cool laptop model is asus zenbook 14 ux425ea.i have recently forgot my bios administrator password as I don't really use the password to run my notebook.i think I should fix my things myself.

Comment

Hi, my name is Max. Originally I'm from Poland but living in Norway since 3 years.

Since I was child I was interesting about electronic and computers but I was more related into computers. My father was very good pro electronic guy, but unfortunately I cannot ask him questions anymore, so I have to look for a help online.

Since around 1 year I'm really into fixing things, electronic like laptops but also I'm troubleshooting big machines - like diggers . I like to do it, but I still need a lot of knowledge. I like to improve myself so I hope I can learn here a lot .

Best regards,
            Max
            Last edited by Maksioja; 09-30-2024, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Hello the internet! I love to give technology a second chance. Trying my best not to break what I repair further !!!

Comment

Hi.
                I have been active with electronics for more than a 10 years. I mainly repair laptops and consumer electronics. Sometimes there are CNC machines.
                Greetings to all!

Comment

Salut à tous je suis nouveau et j'habite le Cameroun je solliciterai souvent votre aide pour des problème avec un pc

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hi there,

came here for some schematics as my trusty old T430 refuse to work if battery is inserted. I guess some fuse need to be replaced and hopefully with help of other members I can fix it

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm from France, I came here looking for schematics at first as I have a new hobby getting interested in electronics.

Bought myself material for soldering and stuff, trying to repair anything that comes in hand. not easy though.

I believe in repairing things, I hope one day I can repair anything so that I can absorb my share of the waste we're doing.

Comment

Hi guys, I am faced with a problem with my laptop, that's why I'm here)

Comment

hello!

Comment

Hello!
                              I'm from Brazil and I've found this forum because I'm trying to repair my old Samsung TV UN55H8000. I hope to find a way to fix it and all help will be welcome.
                              Thanks a lot.
                              Sérgio.

Comment

Hey!

I have a bit of an unusual profile I think, I have both a bachelor's and master's degree in electronics engineering, however all of my professional career has been in software engineering, so most of my practical experience with electronics is from side projects and similar.

I've now started getting into repairs quite a bit and looking to level up into repairing more advanced hardware

Comment

Baiklah sesuai intruksi saya akan perkenalkan diri
                                  Assalamu'alaikum Perkenalkan.. Nama saya Alfirdaus lahir dr Kota Kendal Jawa Tangah, pertama kali punya komputer tahun 2006, bergabung dengan forum karna hobby di dunia elektronik khususnya komputer, selain ingin belajar dari agan2 suhu dan senior tentang segala macam perbaikan dan sharing pengalaman,semoga bisa sama2 menimba ilmu dan berbagi manfaat dengan anggota forum lain. terima mohon izin bergabung dan berdiskusi salam hangat

Comment

good day everyone,
                                    i am Lewo Makawalo , 32 years of age and im from philippines.

Comment

Hello..im new here i hope i can help you guys in my knowledge and hope to help me too...
                                      Nice to be here in this forum.. Thank You.

Comment

Hello from Croatia. I am Zoran 38y working in computer service. Bad Caps has been the only good resource for me since forever. Now I decided finally to register and contribute aswell.

Comment

Hi all

Comment

Working...
                                          X