Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola, me gusta la tecnología y espero aportar y/o encontrar aportes de personas con más experiencia en el campo.

Comment

Hai I'm new
      my first system was 286 AT with 21Mhz processor
      I'm polyvalent hard/soft

Comment

Hi, new here. Heard of this forum on several YouTube videos talking about bad cap replacement.
        I'm beginning in electronics and soldering.

Comment

Hey everyone.

Cap here looking to fix a few older motherboards and my search lead me here. This is a great wealth of info here

Comment

My name is mickadoum, and I’ve been passionate about electronics repair for several years. My interest in troubleshooting has led me to explore circuit boards, faulty capacitors, and various electronic failures affecting devices such as televisions and power supplies.

I also enjoy tinkering with a wide range of items, including televisions, small household appliances, phones, and even cars. My professional experience involves working with precise technical procedures, particularly in the field of non-destructive testing, with technologies like ultrasound. I’m also familiar with complex challenges related to materials and quality control, which sharpens my critical eye and methodical approach to my personal repair projects.

I’m here to share ideas, learn from others, and perhaps lend a hand in technical discussions where I might be of help. Looking forward to discussing and exchanging on our common passions!

Comment

Hi all,

Working with unmanned vehicles and electronics as hobby too

Comment

Hi, software engineer / programmer and self taught (badly) electronics / pic programming / esp32. Hate waste, love fixing / tinkering / making. Solder like I'm missing opposable thumbs. Looking to expand hardware knowledge and share what little I know.

Comment

Hello, I overclocked and now my laptop screen won't turn on.. anyone have a BIOS file i can try ? Laptop Acer Aspire 5
                  Acer Aspire A515-45-R1DC
                  S/N : NXA7YALO0B13024D9E7600
                  SNID : 13015094276

Comment

Working...
                  X