• Show
Clear All

peesee kee marammat karen
    repair of the PC

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to join this community! I've been repairing notebook computers for over 20 years and have gained a wealth of experience in diagnosing and fixing various hardware issues. Over the years, I've worked on a wide range of brands and models, and now, I'm diving into the world of MacBook repairs to expand my expertise. I'm looking forward to learning from the community and sharing my own knowledge wherever I can.

Let's keep making technology work!

Comment

Hello everyone!
          I'm really happy to join this community as a tech guy!
          Cheers!

Comment

Hello everybody

Comment

Gracias por aceptarme en el foro. Saludos de Argentina

Comment

Hello party people! I'm trying to unlock my Dell PC, looking for some info here

Comment

Hello guys, nice to meet you!

Comment

Lubię majstrować przy wszystkim, co elektroniczne. Głównie przy sprzęcie. Człowiek do wszystkiego, ale w niczym nie mistrz.

Comment

HELLO

Comment

hi guys!
                        My name is Ozcan
                        i live in Paris
                        I am computer technician
                        I come here to look for information. I learn something new every day even with 20 years of experience.

Comment

Hello everyone.
                          my name is nacho.
                          i am italian .

Comment

Hi, I'm a mechanical engineer by trade and do a lot of electrical fault finding on machinery and a little bit of programming and A LOT of data acquisition and analysis (I work in R&D) but I've always been very interested in electronics at more of a circuit level and enjoyed playing with 555 timers and stuff at school. Lately I've delved a step further and become more interested in basic DC power supplies as found in most consumer electronics around the home, laptops, TVs, etc.

I've got a little 0-30v bench power supply and very handy temperature controlled 50w Parkside soldering iron station + a Weller gas iron that used to be so good I used it all the time but it's a bit tired now and replaced the cat with wire wool!

I'm just tinkering really, but I joined up as another member shared a datasheet for a Supervisor IC who's over current protection seems to be a little too keen and I'm just wondering what makes it tick.

Comment

Hi!

I'm Randy Marquez
                              Newbee in electronics
                              Willing to learn.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X