This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo BadCaps,

i am hardware engineering for long time, but being in 2nd world countries, i was more often challenge to repair stuff with basic tools.
    Now, i am more at the point to repair different types of stuff. the forum helped me alot by purly reading some threads and pointed me in the correct direction.
    So i decided to register . Thanks for being a part.

Comment

Hi My name is Richard, I am a computer tech from Jamaica. I also specialize in copier and printer repair and well as tinker with anything that needs fixing. I will do my endevoured best to contribute in whatever way I can to the knowledge base of this honorable forum. Please feel free to contact me.

Comment

Hello
        I am trying to gain experience to be a computer repair tech as a side hustle, and maybe if my boss annoys me too much, make it my main job. I am collecting tools and trying to gain experience using them. My friend´s, my family´s and my own computers always give something new to learn.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am delighted to join this forum. I have been working in the fields of TI and electronics for over 14 years, sectors that I am deeply passionate about.
          Always curious about new technologies and the exchange of ideas, I am here to share my experiences, learn from others and participate in discussions.

Looking forward to exchanging with you all !

Comment

Working...
          X