This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Iam Chris from Germany

I want to learn all about soldering and electronic.

Wish u all an nice day

Comment

Yo, Hi there from Austria 🖖
      I'm just here for the knowledge, I always want to know more.

Live long and prosper!

Comment

Hey guys, name is Suze, but I go by Darkangelz on pretty much any and every forum (inspired by the "amazing" series Dark Angel, that the 14 year old me loved lol).

I'm living in the UK, and I am here to try to learn as much as possible in regards to motherboard/gpu repairs. My grandad was an electrical engineer all his life, thats where the interest really started from, and now I want to soak up as much information as possible. while I would love to learn from my grandpa, there is a little bit of a language barrier unfortunately and also he is 80+ now.
        My long term goal is to try to open a repair business to help people as muchg as possible, also I am really in the mindset of you should try to fix it before discarding any kind of electronics.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Comment

Hello Guys, just here to get some knowledge and education! Currently trying to fix an OLED TV!

Comment

HII GUYSA!! WASAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP IM Eduin guys for Spain
            Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	355.8 KB ID:	3478983

Comment

Hello,
              I registered here to find information on how to service my computer myself (self-repair).
              I'm trying out the CH341A programmer and BIOS modding (add EFI drivers, unlock BIOS settings).

Comment

Que tal espero poder alimentar mis capacidades gracias a todos, tengo 13 años reparando equipos moviles y es hora de apenre algo nuevo, espero poder contar con todos ustedes.

Comment

Hi, new here, i dont know much of programming, but need new dedication now on.. bug hug from Puerto Rico

Comment

Hi everyone new here learning electronics and how to replace them this place seems like great info and help

Comment

Hi, Iam Ulf from German

My laptop is bothering me and somehow I ended up here

Wish you all an nice day

Comment

Hello everyone, I am a newbie passionate about researching electronic circuit boards. Wishing everyone a good day.

Comment

Working...
                        X