• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo inam from Perú i.h Ben searching for schematic free of charger thanks

Comment

Hello i am from Perú i need a Lot of schematic free of chargeKT4ANR

Comment

hi i am from turkiye and need knowledge about electronic repair ,schematic and found these badcaps for alot of years. thanks for your help and knowledge ilike this site

Comment

Hi,

I am Lawrence from the Caribbean. I am a PC/Laptop technician with just over 12 years experience.
          My experience however, is mostly based on changing/swapping defective parts eg: LCD Screen, Hard Drive, Ram,
          Speakers, Motherboard, Speakers, Touchpad etc. Also, solving software issues eg: Bluescreen errors, stuck at
          login screen etc. But not at the component level i.e. testing and replacing Capacitors, Resistors, Mosfets, IC's etc.

Being relatively new to this field I have been on various YouTube channels and many forums but I have to say this forum
          (Badcaps) is at the 'tippy top' of them all. I amazed at the genuine individualized assistance being offered by members of this
          forum. I am very pleased and honored to be part of this community.

I have spent the last year or so purchasing the necessary equipment to efficient at this field. So, I am in possession a DC Power Supply, Hot Air Station, Oscilloscope, Soldering Station, Hot Tweezers, Microscope, Chip Programmers etc.
          I have been practicing and still getting a hang of these tools.

So thanks again Guys, keep up the good work!

Comment

Hi, my name is Michał, I'm from Poland. I have many years of experience in repairing electronic devices, especially PC and laptop motherboards.

Comment

Just getting into electronic tinkering. I have always been interested and have spent lots of time behind a computer. now I want to spend some time inside of the computer. I came across some videos from learn electronics repair on YouTube while searching for schematics and that brought me here. I have AOC Model C27g2 curved monitor that I am trying to fix and was hoping to find some information on this site.

Comment

I am Cliffton. Do hobby electronics in my spare time. Am a ham radio operator, KD8GHO. Work for a Motorola Solutions service provider part time (I retired from Miller Coors).

Comment

Hello I'm Gegino, I'm from to Italy, thanks for this beautiful forum

Comment

Hello,
                    My nickname is due.
                    due to the pain I forgot my name.

Comment

Hi !
                      I am nobody and I am someone. I am you, and I am the other. I am the worst, but I am not the best. My time is running out, but I'm like the ant, I will continue here, because I am anyone.

Comment

Hi I'm Ismail, I have a passion for most things to do with computers. My uncle taught me how to code when I was 6/7 and that got me hooked onto all of this.

Comment

Thank you very much for accepting me to be welcome in this community, my name is muse and I love entering forums and learning more every day about what I am passionate about and that is finding the best hardware and software solution for my family and friends, I work in this field to provide solutions to computers and laptops.
                          I hope to learn a lot in this forum and of course provide my little knowledge that can be useful to any member here.​

Comment

Good evening to everyone in the community, my name is Danilo, I'm from Brazil, I love working with notebook card repairs, my strongest point is doing BGA repairs, but I have a lot of doubts about bios and sio programming, I'd appreciate anyone who can help me and if If you need it, I will also help everyone

Comment

SALUDOS A TODOS ,MI NOMBRE ES RONNY. ESTOY AQUI PARA APRENDER UN POCO MAS .. ESPERO SER ACEPTADO Y PODER EN ALGUN MOMENTO BRINDAR APORTES.

Comment

HELLO newbie here thank you

Comment

Hello im Jaro, im living in Paris from France, im a french computer repair, glad to be with you on this help website

Comment

Hi my name is Shlomi , Software architect and electronics hobbyist

Comment

Bonjour,

Ravi d'

Comment

Hello my call name is Avidz, I just recently work / newbie technician for my starter bussiness. I recently found this forum while searching for schematics, board views and bios rom.

I look forward to learning from the community here and contributing where I can.

Thank you!

Comment

Hello everyone i'm just getting into bios flashing and this seems to be a great place to find valuable information thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                          X