Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello my name is Virgil I am here mostly out of desperation lol. I live in Bakersfield Ca. I an 59 years old and retired. Electronics have been a hobby and i dp pretty good on fixing everyone in my families broken things. When i was working i worked in the printimg imdustry with weekly magazines.We a a family thought it would be good if we all bought the same laptops. So we bought 8 MSI Gf65 thin 10ue, well after a year I have 5 dead laptops. We figured out the common link and it was that the 5 people would use the laptop on their bed and we figure the fans got obstructed by blankets. It's only a theory though. So needless to say I am searching eveywere for a schematic of a MS-16W21 motherboard. Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thank you

Comment

hi all..thank you for this forum.... excellent
      im from Penza

Comment

Hello !

My name is Daniel Vézina, a computer geek since 1982 (yeah...DOS was 1 year old at that time... LOL)...
        At first, wanted to play with electronics, but turned out to be a programmer since 1989 and a telecom guy now since 2003.

Comment

Hi all, I'm Dan from Germany. I'm tinkering a bit and repair as much as I can to prolonge life cycles of my electronics etc. I enjoy fixing and restore old gaming consoles as well

Comment

Hi guys, I'm just learning to build a server in Ubuntu and I am stuck on this DELL bios that requires an administrator password for an optiplex micro 3080 it's nuts. I'll be using this forum a lot in my coming journey into web deisgn and electronic record keeping through a private web server.

Comment

Hello All,

I just came across this forum and found it to be excellent for finding help for DIY repairs, recently I have a GPU (zotac GTX1660ti 6GB) which failed and I am trying to diagnose the issue and hopefully keep it from getting trashed, In general I like to repair stuffs on my own so hoping as a part of this forum will help me out greatly on my DIY repair journey, Thanks.

Comment

Soy Luciano desde Argentina. Estoy comenzando la reparación de laptops como Hobby. Espero aprender cada día y compartir experiencias con el foro.
                Éxitos y seguimos en contacto.

Comment

Hello Fantastic to be here a valuable resource!!!

Comment

Thanks for need me

Comment

Hello everyone i'm just getting into badcaps forum and this seems to be a great place to find valuable information thank you!

Comment

Hello. I found this forum looking for information on recapping a Soyo KT333 motherboard. I've got lots of experience recapping radios, but not computers. This looks like a good resource. Thanks.

Comment

Hello

Comment

have MacBook Air A1466 EMC 2632 C02N92A0G5RN and don't have a password and it is locked could you please help

Comment

HI from Germany, hope everyone is doing great.
                              Let's repair everything all at once or smth

Comment

Hello y'all, it's a great pleasure to have discovered this site. It has rescued me on several occasions. I might be forgiven for taking this long to introduce myself, the group is better and healthier when members chat and share resources.
                                My area of interest is technology in electronics and electrical. I like troubleshooting to component level, very satisfying whenever a dead circuit board comes back to life. 🤭
                                I'm self taught in electronics though I have taught many who are undertaking degrees and diploma in electronic-feels good when imparting knowledge.
                                My desire is to be a pro in BIOS and other firmware manipulation.
                                That's it folks!

Comment

Retired EE with analog design background and computer repair experience

Comment

Hi, my name is Dien. I am a newbie.

Comment

Ravi d'etre avec vous pour partager nos connaissances et améliore nos savoir.

Comment

Hello my is Devon, I do not work in the technical field but I am learning a lot about PC's. I am trying to operate a non-profit inline skate club and want to create an app or website for creating and maintaining memberships and dues. I own a bunch of different variety of skates and I want to own a bunch of different tablets and connect them all through the business domain. I'm here to learn as much as I can and to hopefully be prepared for any obstacles that comes my way. A few organizations and people have donated me some laptops and computers and I am noticing one of them has a domain it belongs to. Communications with that business is a headache, they have no idea how to help me so removing that computer from thier domain is an issue. The IT department fights me back when I was getting into power scripting via powershell and I'm new to this. So again thank you for the welcome and I look forward to learning more from this community and hopefully I can put out anything for someone else to learn from me thanks you guys.
                                        Last edited by AnubisDaHumble1; 07-07-2024, 07:57 PM. Reason: I edited for professionalism.

Comment

halo im newbie

Comment

Working...
                                          X