This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everyone i am new member here
    i need help regarding my HP ELITEBOOK 830 G5. it bios locked. i have watched a lot videos on you tube to learn how to reprogram its bios chip. but still i am not able to find out from where i can get unlocked bin file to remove bios password permanently. please if anyone can help me with that. thank you

Comment

Hi , I'm clay from ky nice to meet you guys.im looking for the best place to get a replacement screen for Hisense tvs

Comment

Hey, I wandered here while trying to fix my laptop's bios issues. Y'all have some really great information, hopefully I can help add to it at some point.

Comment

Hi I'm clay from ky I'm a disc golfing, bass playing ninja! Thanks for the add. Looking to find the best
          place to order Hisense tv parts , needing a replacement screen thanks again for and help guys god bless. 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

Comment

im empty, i enjoy fixing broken things

Comment

Hi everyone, Am S.I.T from somewhere in the great Africa!
              I am a beginner in the world of repair business, but I love electronics. I know that I am a very curious person starving for knowledge, so I just hope that I am in the right place and i am looking forward to exchanging with great people like you.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                I am from Germany and mainly interested in repairing LED TVs.

Comment

Hello, my name is Gregory I am 30 years old and now starting my venture in this type of electronic repairs. Thanks for having me!

Comment

I am a laptop technician from Nigeria and I am here to learn more about motherboard repair

Comment

I am laptop repair technician from Nigeria I joined this forum with the aim of learning

Comment

from thailand

Comment

Hello Everyone! I have a computer and electronics repair business. It was a family run business. Took over from my dad and now i am expanding and growing the business.

I love to do solder work and am more hands on.

Comment

I'm a pensioner with a big interest in electronics. I keep myself busy trying to fix anything that stopped working or were the magic smoke came out.

Comment

Hi I am Andrei!

i have always found myself happy taking things apart and even happier when I manage to put them back together.

First thing when I get a new device that is easy to open, I proceed with disassembly before usage!

Comment

Hi all,

Name's Chris, have been in the IT industry now for a few decades almost, jack of all trades, master of none as they always say. A trained network engineer but day to day, anything and everything but!

I started off initially in the education sector, working across private and public educational institutions but have long since hopped across to the retail sector, where I've now been for the past several years. A fast paced life for sure and demanding but with the family owned business I work for, very very rewarding and plenty of variety in the work I get to touch on and undertake.

Both in and out of work I have always abhored throwing away stuff if I think there's any chance whatsoever I may be able to fix it, which has regrettably had the effect of me piling up quite a lot of broken stuff of all kinds over the years!

Soldering is still a big bugbear of mine and something I don't do often enough but am trying to motivate myself to improve on - I have always enjoyed attempting to repair and fix anything I take an interest in, whether that be white goods in the kitchen, a car stereo or mainboard on a laptop, console or other integrated device like a TV or monitor.

I've hit upon badcaps over the years of researching various topics whilst trying to perform repairs and decided it was about time I made an account, as this would help with diagrams etc and be able to then have a dialog and exchange help with others.

Hope to have a good chat with everyone in the forums!

All the best,
                                iku

Comment

Hallo All
                                  I'm Rommy, From Kotamobagu, Indonesia
                                  work everyday with repairing laptop, printer and electronics devices.
                                  happy can join this forum, hope can share experiences etc.
                                  Thanks

Comment

everytime i found that im well on computer i find that im beginner when im on your forum

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Hein Wai Yan from Myanmar. I am a Medical Professional but I also interesting in update technology. So, I arrived to this forum to identify the manufacture and model of the motherboard from my Hailan AIO PC which said default string both. Thanks for support me.

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                        SMDFlea commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Please go to the forum index to find the relevent forum section to post your request in.This thread is just for introductions.

Hello everyone,
                                      Im Al Schaut from Germany.
                                      Ich found this plattform being mentioned in several otebook repair videos.
                                      Sinc im tying to repair und understanding elektronics from my very first years, ist bekame quite a Hobby to me.
                                      Ich like helping othres ang being helped, whwn things are not willung to work out.
                                      People say, i am quite patient on finding fault and workarounds.
                                      And yes, with the ideas and help from other members, im getter better. Thank you so far.

Comment

Hello, my name is Ismail, and i have a workshop in juba, south Sudan.i consider my self a bigenner ,so i would love to learn more from your fourm

Comment

Working...
                                        X