• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to every one.
    my name is nabeel
    I'm very glad to join this forum!

Comment

hello everyone , im red , i live in france , im a tech in a small company , repairing computer .
      im addicted to computer since i have 10 .
      i'm glad to be here and learn with you

Comment

Hello
        My name is Damien, I have been an electrical technician for many years, I combine this position with an IT correspondent.
        I love and am passionate about both of these functions. I am here to enrich my culture of these two fields.

Comment

Hello everyone, i hope i can find help in this forum with my bios problems and maybe help you guys out with some other random knowledge

Comment

HMMM Well... OK... For the record, my first system was back in 1987, being a Commodore-64 with the kick-ass 1541 5.25 floppy drive set up on an ancient 19" tube-type color TV... Now that was the kitty cat's meow back then!! DOS nothin!! That system had 64k RAM, runnin BASIC!!

Comment

Greetings!
              I'm mostly building avionics, but from time to time, I repair family gear

Comment

Hi all iam an IT about 10 years from Portugal and i want all the knowlege outhere, so i decided to come here to help and get helped by you all.

Comment

I am reaparator informaticien..
                  I need flash bios dv61207sf by usb key

Comment

I am From Algeria...
                    I am reparator Pc

Comment

Oi, estou aqui porque minha placa-mãe ROG Z370-H começou a mostrar instabilidade devido a dois componentes oxidados, e as referências gravadas nesses componentes não me permitem encontrá-los na internet.

Comment

Hi iam an It guy and i like to be a part os this comunity to help and get helped.
                        Thank you

Comment

Hey. I do electronics repair and modification. I mostly work on game consoles, and computers.

Comment

Hi,
                            I am new to this forum, i have heard lot of information about this platform, finally i have subscribed it, as i new to Laptop & pc services, as if now i am searching of information related to BIOs, i see there are lot of information for me, i really thanks for all the persons for great full data,

Comment

Hi !
                              Hi guys, just decided to join your forums. I found this place when I was searching for schematics and i want be part of you community

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Hello

I joined this forum because my troubleshooting and repair skills are rusty and need improvement. I believe this forum can help me learn more on power supply and audio circuits.

Also I would contribute and help, by replying to posts of others, if I do come across a subject matter/post related to my work experiences.

That's it, regards, Tauedea.
                                Last edited by tatu2024; 07-20-2024, 04:24 AM. Reason: Keep it brief

Comment

Hi, im new to the forum, came across when it when i was looking for some help with bios password issue.
                                  So i have my Bachelor of Business in Banking & Finance but have always been quite hands on with computers such as building and fixing for friends and relatives.
                                  I feel that most computer shops do take advantage of charging their consumers such a high price for simple fixes so i usually do these things for free unless i need to buy
                                  any hardware then it will come from the clients pocket. Usually after i repair they donate me some money but i'm doing this more as a hobby then a job.
                                  Hopefully can learn from you guys if i come across any issues.
                                  Thanks

Comment

My cat peed on my office laptop, and as a beginner in phone motherboard repair, I'm attempting to fix it myself. I have a degree in electronics engineering but limited practical experience. Currently, I work in IT in the GCC.

Comment

Deleted
                                      Last edited by MyCatPeeOnMyLaptop; 07-20-2024, 07:09 AM. Reason: Upload twice

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm doing a DIY project for a car head unit based on a laptop screen, I'm really looking for a circuit diagram from the Asus Vivobook T3300 OLED, I'm asking for help in finding a piece of the circuit diagram for connecting the TOUCH display to the motherboard

Comment

Hello, everyone, I'm glad to be here.

I just recently took up electronics as a hobby, and i'm trying to repair some motherboards as side project.

Comment

Working...
                                          X