Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm here because my ROG Z370-H motherboard has started to show instability due to two oxidized components, and the references recorded on these components do not allow me to find them on the internet.

Comment

Hello, BenEB newbie here from South Coast NSW Australia. I am a semi-retired software engineer with a background in electrical engineering and computer technology. My particular interests are digital music creation, recording and production. I developed a program called AWMiner Gold used by Yamaha AW4416 owners to backup and share recordings. I am developing an intelligent standalone drum machine for non-drumming musicians using a pad controller. It's early days - so far, I've managed to brick my AKAI MPD24. Welcome interest, suggestions and collaboration in this project. Cheers, Ben

Comment

Hi, I am here because of my video card there's a blown ic but no schematic available anywhere.

Comment

Hello friends
          I am a newly registered member.

Comment

Howdy All. I have joined to become better at diagnosing pcb electronic boards and decided this forum is a great way to start. I am not an absolute newby when it comes to electronics but no Ohm or Tesler either, always willing to learn.

Comment

Hello, I'm Benson, from Nigeria, I'm a new member of the forum

Comment

Hello, I am excited to join this community and ultimately learn enough to fix my BIOS locked laptop

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm a one man repair shop in Sweden recently got into soldering and trying to learn how to repair Apple boards.

Looking forward to learning

Comment

Hi all, I joined because I'm having some issues with a plasma tv repair.

Comment

Hi guys

As a software guy for more than 30 years, the last frontier for me is the repair of motherboards. So here I am, with a bunch of vintage computers stored, kids already big enough to fly solo and a lot of motivation created by nostalgia and coffeine. I also found a soldering station, which qualifies as message from the universe, about what I should do in the coming years.

I try to get rid of as much hardware as I can, but there are small machines that I keep for some time. My idea is to have the fun repairing them and then sell them for others to enjoy, since I only feel good during repair operations, pursuing the adrenaline rush that comes the power on led comes to life.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Julien from France. I decided I would give a shot trying to fix my old Syncmaster 2443 by finding a topic of yours on google. The attached pictures made me register.
                        I'm glad i found your forum, and having a chance to keep my monitor as a secondary screen. Thanks for everything, wether I manage to fix it or not. C ya guys around.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Marek from UK. I have a loads of laptops that I purchase of eBay, auctions etc. many of them have a passwords, but till today it didn't bother me much, now I trying to install Linux on one of them, but I cant chose other drive than primary HDD/SSD. Looking for some help in understanding how to overtake that problem with logic and create solution for me and in future for anyone else reading my posts. Thanks for everything, whether I manage to fix it or not. C ya guys around.

Comment

Hello everybody🙋🏻♂️
                            I am Nico and I like to work with electronics and fix stuff. I am here because I want to exchange and learn. I am also interested in fixing some old projects with some assistance.
                            I am looking forward to some great conversations.

Comment

Hello
                              I live I Douala Cameroun, i am electo-informatician.

Comment

Hello I am Luki, I am Here looking for schematic MSI b550m a pro and A320m a pro, my board was broken so i wanna try to fix it, I just Newbie here. so i hope i can fix my motherboards, nice to meet you all

Comment

I'm here from Brazil, a technician since 1994, I live in the interior of the state of SP

I'm looking for the bios notebook "positive" master model N8440
                                  DN50E motherboard
                                  there is a password in the bios and the manufacturer's website does not provide bios
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,

Im a electronics enthusiast and im here to learn more.

Thanks for having me.

regards

Comment

dd

Comment

Hi I'm tochits from USA.

Comment

Hi,
                                          I am Henny Zutt and i am new to all the flashing stuff
                                          I haveral comuters at hime and have knowledge about Unix/LInux and Oracle dbmsn

Comment

Working...
                                          X