Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi my name is Chito Costo ,started fixing devices since 2004,always a noob since devices keep updating.
    Still working as a Technician here in the US, Handling Insurance Repair from Big Company Like T-Mobile,Spectrum and Others.
    Just always wanna keep updated...thanks

Comment

Shematic diagram DAU99VMB6AO.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm a new member. Many thanks to you all for the rich content and a very active community! I've been into electronics since my early childhood and I pursue it both professionally and as a hobby. I've been working on analog/digital IC design and embedded systems for many years. Recently I got more into laptop and video card repair as my primary hobby and it has been so much fun. I'm looking forward to be part of this community and to contribute to it.

Best regards,
        AJ
        Arizona, USA

Comment

Hello
          Im from Poland, electronic passionate from child, repairing PC as a hobby. I have better luck with software like Windows / linux / vmware / android.
          Helping on Elektroda.pl for over 10 years.

Comment

Hola mi nombre es Andres, gracias por su servicio.

Comment

Hi, i am new overhere and i have to tell you that i am french so please be nice with me :-)

So i have to tell a bit about me so here is me : 65 years old man retired after working in aeronotical plan. Canadair or Bombardier. I use to work overthere as an heat-treat man, sheet metal departement as a worker, foreman, than trainor cnc machine and finally method agent.
              i always played with computer and electronic device so thats why i would like to be part of that community to help me with my project

So have a nice day and thank you for having me aboard

Comment

Hello. I need help opening the service menu on a panasonic TC-59R62
                Its an old CRT with bad overscan. top left of the screen is cut out and i need to adjust it

Comment

HI everyone im new to here.
                  im Dhusy I would like to know more about Laptop repair.
                  Thank you
                  Last edited by djdhusy; 07-26-2024, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Hey guys!

I'm an electronics lover from Brazil!
                    I buy notebooks as a hobby and I'm always scouring the internet for information!

Comment

Hello,
                      I have been interested in programming and the hardware behind it for a long time.
                      I have realised that there is always something new to discover and that you never stop learning.

Greetings from Germany
                      Last edited by electrono; 07-27-2024, 03:16 AM.

Comment

HI,
                        im Michael and I like repair my Notebooks.

Regards

Comment

Hello and Welcome everybody! My name is Bartosz, I came here for some help and find this forum very useful!
                          I'm interesting in retrocomputing and fixing stuff!

Comment

HI,
                            im prasit and I like repair my Tv😆.

Regards

Comment

Greattings for all members!!! My name's Williams and I'm from Cuba. I've always been an electronic passionate freak, but due to the dictatorship and poor living conditions in my country I haven't been able to develop myself. I just hope to improve my knowledge, share experiences and help to anyone who need a hand (or two) jjj!!!

Comment

hello, my name is jimmy from the uk. i recently started to learn about laptop mother board repairing and thought that it would be a good idea to join this forum to gain knowledge.

Comment

Hello. I am just getting into designing computers and looking for sources to ask questions/feedback. I look forward to getting some good info and hopefully being able to share as I learn.

Comment

thank !

Comment

Hi guys I'm new to this platform and been a computer repair man for over 15years, join to share ideas as we can learn new stuffs from each other to make computer repair jobs we get daily easy for us all as a business man also on the field. Thanks and cheers 🥂
                                      1love.

Comment

google redirect me to this forum, i relize this have may knowlegde for me to lean, thansk admin for this

Comment

Hello guys,

my interests are embeddded systems and repair electronic devices for friends.

Dear Snuppy

Comment

Working...
                                          X