Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAL, here. Biology & electronics background.

Comment

Hi everyone,

My name is Sajjad, and I'm from Iran. I'm excited to join this community as I'm new to laptop and pc repair and eager to learn from all of you. While I have some experience in electronics, I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge specifically in laptop repair.

Thank you for having me here, and I can't wait to start learning and contributing!

Comment

Hi everyone,

My name is GIYA, and I'm from indonesia.
        Thank you for having me here, and I can't wait to start learning and contributing!

Comment

Hello i would to introduce myself from the philippines 31 year old overseas filipino worker currently working here at taiwan i find this group very accommodating to others thank you

Comment

Hi Guys! i have knowledge when it comes to board level repair.

thank you

Comment

Hello,

I am Mohamed Agamy. I am working as a senior network engineer and joined here to search for a solution for BIOS reflash.

Comment

Hi, my name is Alex and i am looking to deepen my knowledge in electronics and SMD repair.
                Since i was small i was interested in electronics and how they work and look forward to learn a lot from this community

Comment

Salut je m'appelle Xabi je suis a la recherche de sch
                  Last edited by xabii; 07-31-2024, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Hello,
                    my name is Danny. I have a litte bit experience in electronics but need help sometimes :-)

Comment

Comment

Hi, my name's Ezzat . I'm interested for Flashing Bios, firmware, and network routers.
                        thank to all

Comment

Hello

Comment

I AM SANAL

Comment

hay

Comment

Hello,
                                Someone can give download link for Bios memory SPD removal tool.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello to everyone,

I'm seeking to do my first post on this forum so let's introduce myself first, I'm a French student that loves electronics and repair MacBooks and computers.
                                    I started 3 years ago, it's not really serious but I like to do that.
                                    Otherwise I'm more in ML and Data.

Comment

Hello
                                      I'm Korean, not North, and I came for schematics for my laptop to fix it

Comment

This is forum thing is real new to me but I have been in the electronic repair business for decades now. Have repaired CB radios, darkroom equipment, TV's (both analog and the newer digital type), Automotive test equipment such as wheel alignment computers, engine analyzer's, Gas analyzers and OBD analyzers. I have built home computer systems since the 1st 8088 processors were available to the general public. And a little before that too 😉. Anyway I have been around a while and seen and touched a lot of equipment.

But here I am no working on graphic cards. I have been getting by with out any documentation on them but I recently came upon a program called Boardviewer. I saw Alex from Northridge Fix use it and I was intrigued. This path led me here in hopes of learning more about the program Boardviewer and maybe getting some of the Boardview files needed for these boards that I am fixing now.

Thanks for letting me in your group and hope you don't mind me nosing around a little bit in search of these boardview files.

Rich

Comment

Hola, soy Eduardo de Guatemala. Tengo 10 años en reparación de equipos Apple, principalmente Mac. Autodidácta y este foro me ha ayudado en múltiples ocasiones, por lo que suelen ser mi primer opción cuando tengo un bloqueo, por lo que aprecio a todos y cada uno que han resuelto en algún momento alguna duda.
                                          Saludos!

Comment

Working...
                                          X