This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

My name is Aomine_Law. Back in 2015 I started my interest for PC building. Lurking around forums for information. Trying to separate merit from bullshit. As a hardware fan I've expanded my knowledge by following several youtube channels.

The itch for elektronic repair lingered this whole time somewhere in the background. Opportunities were there but the jump in experience remained too high. At this moment I feel I am ready to get my foot in the door.

I've got most of the equipement needed to do the work. Though without the knowledge and fancy tools of an experienced electronic engineer I expect the road to my first board repair will gain a lot of momentum with guidance of the like minded people here on the forum.

My interests don't stop with computers. I've been learning about cars in a similar way and pace. Thanks to the internet. Working on my own car and doing the maintenance mostly myself. If space would not have been an issue I'd have my own bridge.

Kind regards

Comment

Hello my name is fact9, and I'm a tinker always have been with no change in sight , Can't seem to quench my thirst for knowledge so here I am .

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm a beginner with fixing TVs but have some experience with laptop repairs. Hopefully I'll learn from others here and help whenever I can.

Comment

Hi my dear friends, myself Rahul Kumar Gupta from Bihar .I am here to learn and elaborate my education with you

Comment

I'm, Joe working on repairing PC's and laptops when they fail at my business.

Comment

Hey I am K77 A Tech Junkie, Love sharing and Learning more. keep it straight and simple and solution oriented.

Comment

Hi i am the Zippthumpp from Guelph Ontario Canada and im rather new to this whole techy world but ive been learning at a good pace. still far from being a tech wizard though. so yeah just wanted to say hey

Comment

my name is kevin. im pretty new to playing with bios files. i am etremely interested in this subject and thank you for letting me be a part of this

Comment

My name is Mark, electric engineer from Ontario Canada, play PCB layout and computer services.

Comment

Hi im Miri. My water bottle exploded all over my laptop in an airplane and I am a broke electrical engineering student trying to fix it myself... grateful for this forum!

Comment

Hello, i come here and find .brd try to fix my imac

Comment

Hello Engineers, it so good to be here

Comment

my name is kevin. im pretty new to playing with bios files. i am etremely interested in this subject and thank you for letting me be a part of this

Comment

Hello, my name is Krzysztof, I have been interested in electronics for years, I worked as a service technician in authorized Nokia, Samsung and Huawei services. Current interests include automation, video recorders,.
                              My strengths are the GSM industry, BGA soldering, rebuilding paths on integrated circuits

Comment

hello im looking for new knowledge of bios and motherboard repairing method, im using thinkpad t495 AMD version by the way

Comment

Hello,
                                  I'm Drew nice to meet you here.I love tinkering, electronics and so on.
                                  Have a nice day everyone

Comment

Hi everyone 😊,

I'm excited to join the Badcaps.net community! My name is Ander, and I'm an enthusiastic DIY electronics hobbyist. I recently acquired a Lenovo ThinkCentre M920q, and I'm looking forward to learning more about electronics repair and maintenance.

A little about myself:
                                    • Background: I've been tinkering with electronics for a few years now, mostly focusing on small repairs and upgrades. I'm still learning and always eager to pick up new skills.
                                    • Current Project: My main project right now is my M920q ThinkCentre. I'm planning to upgrade and possibly troubleshoot any issues it might have.
                                    • Interests: Aside from computers, I'm also interested in audio equipment and vintage electronics.

I joined this forum to connect with like-minded individuals and to seek advice and guidance from the experts here. I'm particularly interested in learning more about capacitor issues and how to identify and replace faulty components.

Looking forward to interacting with all of you and contributing to the discussions!

Best regards,
                                    Ander

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                      i'm working in a school where i managed all computers.

Comment

Hi,
                                        I'm an electric engineer from Italy currently living in a Switzerland.
                                        I'm for a new knowledge of tinkering with bios and also trying to repair my brothers laptop :-)

Comment

Hola soy Emma, y me interess aprender todo.

Comment

Working...
                                          X