Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello im Mechanical Technician and Electronic Hobbyist From Turkey. My specialty is sewing machines. im here for smps circuits, eeprom dumps and general electronic knowlage.

Comment

Hi
      I'm hylax! I'm new here. I just joined cuz I'm curious and more of diy guy. Looking forward to learning new things from here. Thanks

Comment

Hey everybody,

im michnixweiss from germany. I am a hobby technician, have already tinkered around with 386s, gained experience with Linux and raspi. Currently I maintain and repair everything in my circle of family and friends.

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for capacitors for replacing the bad GSCs that are on a board that a buddy from work gave me.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.​

Comment

Hi, I am Ahmad, I come from Kandahar, Afghanistan. I like repairing electronic devices as a hobby. I thank the admins, owners, members of this forum for this amazing work to provide a platform to share experience, advice and materials to repair stuff. I am looking forward to learning from you all. Please keep this great work up.

Comment

Will try to do my best

Comment

My name is Roman, and I am passionate about automotive electronics. I specialize in repairing and modifying car control units. For several years, I have been working on diagnosing and optimizing software, which allows me to help drivers improve their vehicle performance and resolve various technical issues.

My interest in electronics and technology led me to work with control units, which are a key component of modern vehicles. Each repair or modification is a new challenge that I gladly accept, as it provides me with the opportunity to learn new things and enhance my skills.

When I'm not repairing or modifying control units, I enjoy keeping up with the latest advancements in automotive technology and innovations in the electrical field. I believe that sharing knowledge and experiences with other enthusiasts is crucial for the development of the entire industry.

I look forward to the opportunity to meet other members of this community, exchange ideas, and discuss new trends in automotive electronics.

Thank you for welcoming me to the community, and I am excited to collaborate with everyone!

Comment

Hello from Spain.
                  I'm tecnichal support.
                  I hope learn with you.
                  I'm surprised for creativity and clear minds.
                  I'm sure I will find a lot of this here.

Greeting.

Comment

hello
                    im from uk fix all laptops and tablets

Comment

Witam wszystkich potrzebuję wsad bios do hp elitebook 935 g5
                      ProdID: 2HB38AV
                      SN# 5CG9165N72
                      Warranty: 3y3yOy
                      Model: HSN-116C

Comment

Hello new member here , thanks for this great community 💜

Comment

Hi, newbie here. Struggling to get surface pro 3 fixed.

Comment

Hi. I am Bob.

Comment

Hi everyone my name is computer god

Comment

Hi all. I repair laptops and PCs. I came across this forum by accident. I did not expect that this forum has an extensive database of manuals, discussed problems and good reviews from forum members.

I wish everyone good luck !

Comment

Hiya, I'm from the UK and

Comment

Hola soy un aficionado a los circuitos, y pues aqui estoy para compartir y aprender de ustedes...tambien soy adicto a los foros. <3
                                    Es un gusto ser parte de ustedes!!

Comment

Hello! I´m NIsse from Sweden, tinkers with computers, HiFI, cars, boats and so on. Like to fix stuff myself.

Comment

What's up ball my name Sean I like the work on phones and laptops I'm not the greatest that would I do but it's in my spare time that I'd like to do it I don't have a lot of it so I am still just learni will likely need some help at some point and send guidance for things that's why I'm here I'm glad to see that there's so many others here as well cheers to u all

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to join this group as a passionate learner of electronics. My goal is to deepen my understanding of this fascinating field and contribute as much as I can. I look forward to collaborating with all of you, sharing knowledge, and exploring the endless possibilities that electronics has to offer. Thank you for having me here!

Best regards,
                                          Charly

Comment

Working...
                                          X