This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone
    i honestly joined because my gpu died and i wanted to experiment on it, i'm hoping to learn how to diagnose and possibly repair my dead rtx 3080.

Wish you all the best,
    Victor

Comment

Hi I'm jason,from philippines
      I like repairing electronic devices as a hobby,Looking forward to learning new things from here

Comment

Hey forum new here

Comment

Hi, occasional hardware hacker here. I have a few piles of old electronics that I've been meaning to see if I can bring back to life, so I might be posting about those as I find time, but mostly I want to contribute to a thread about repairing a UPS that I just found.

Comment

I'm Arae
            Some random internet user from Australia
            I've got a passion for computers and self repair
            That's about all there is to know about me

Comment

Hello everyone
              i honestly joined because I bought a second-hand pc and I believe that the bios has an access key. The person does not remember it or can access the pass.bin file.

Wish you all the best,

Comment

Hello, everyone,

A coworker left me a Lenovo T480s laptop with the bios locked. I'm tinkering with this topic, and that's why I ended up on this wonderful forum. The truth is that it gives me good vibes, and I hope to contribute one more grain of sand. Greetings to all from Spain

Comment

Hellouuuuuuuuuuuuuu my friends what a hottest day...................I heard from you in some differents forums I tried to revive my hp 800 minipc.

My first one was a 286, i feel too old jjjjjjj

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to join the Badcaps.net community! I'm an electronics hobbyist with a keen interest in exploring both electronics and computers. I'm eager to learn from your experiences and contribute where I can. Looking forward to connecting with fellow enthusiasts and diving deeper into the world of electronics.

Best regards,
                    jay

Comment

Hi All
                      I'm from England and always had a fascination with computers and electronics. Taking things apart then throwing them in the bin because I've no idea what I'm doing.

Recently enjoyed watching Fixit videos and have bought some scrap motherboards and computers and just really tried to figure out what the problem is and have a go SMD soldering and chip
                      replacements.

Moving into my retirement now so this is something that will keep me occupied and the old grey matey ticking over.

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm Yanis, from France, and I am a developer and I am interested in electronics.
                        I've a strange occupation: buying broken things and repairing them for my personal use 😅.

I am glad to join you !

Comment

hi, i am rico and i 'm here to share information related to computers repair. Nice to meet this great group. successful repairs for everyone!

Comment

buenas tardes soy de venezuela aficionado a la electronica, la informatica, la musica y la programacion, tv, radio, amplicadores, pc, etc... me gusta reparar experimentar y crear nuevas cosas

Comment

just here for manuel

Comment

Hello. I'm here for knowledge (gather and share).

Comment

Hello, I am Tamunotonye Ogbanga. Birthday: 10/02/2000

I currently make a living by repairing laptops, phones, and games. I am considering going back to school once I have saved enough money. I am here to join a community to increase the number of jobs I can accomplish and earn more. Additionally, I want to share the little knowledge and ideas I have, and buy tools that I can afford to aid the learning and earning process. I am looking forward to learning from the many experienced members of this community. I will do my best to absorb everything I lack from this community and also reciprocate. May we grow together.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Comment

Hi Kit is here to join this forum for learning and sharing

Comment

Hi, I am techfreak9356. I am a small scale technician that do some basic to slightly more advanced repairs.
                                      I like to hang around forums, especially if there are things that I need to learn about, or questions I need answered.
                                      I've been here for quite some time now but I forgot to post my introduction on this thread.

I don't have much advanced equipment but I am building up my tools and also building up my knowledge on how to do more advanced board-level and software-level repairs.

Comment

I am 73 years old, and I worked as a technician at the University of Perugia (Italy).My background is in industrial physics, so I have knowledge of chemistry, physics, mechanics, and electronics.
                                        I have good knowledge of personal computer operating systems and professional audio and video software.

Comment

I have a Samsung TV at home, model UE49KU6450, which suddenly, after a week of non-use, no longer turns on.The standby LED remains constantly off for any operation on the remote control.
                                          I replaced the power supply board, code BN44-00876A, without success.I did not replace the motherboard, code BN94-11055A, because it was not available.The panel backlight LEDs remain off with both the old and new power supply board.The backlight LEDs remain off even when the motherboard is not powered.The standby LED power is supplied by the motherboard, so I think this board also handles the power-on process of the power board.
                                          I don't have any wiring diagrams, so I can just replace the boards with new ones and cross my fingers!What can I do? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                          X