This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I am Logan.

i am here to learn some new tips and tricks as well as possibly be a helping hand in anyway I can.

thank you!

Comment

Hi yall! I'm William. I'm a computer enthusiast and I'm here looking for help with BIOS flashing!

Comment

hello im zak I specialize in cell phone repair. dignostic. flash. forensics and of course bios unlock .but we are still learning

Comment

Hello All, i'm Charles from France and i i'am a TV repairer, sorry for my bad english !!

Comment

Hello, I'm Niel. I'm a beginner at these kinda stuff, but I've repaired a few appliances before.

Comment

Hey, i m a red dot enthusiast (thinkpads) and i ve been working in IT for 20 years.

Comment

Hello everyone, My name is Antonin, I am 18 years old, and I live in France, I am a computer scientist, I have been doing this job for 15 years, I am passionate about computers, I like assembling and repairing electronic components.

Comment

Hi, My name is nassim, live in france, 31 years old.
                  My hobby was to repair and I want to improve my skill.

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm Asad Khan, and I'm excited to join the community. I've always been passionate about technology and love exploring how things work. I'm particularly interested in electronics repair and learning more about schematics.
                    I'm still a beginner, so I'm eager to learn from experienced members and contribute to discussions whenever possible. I hope to find a supportive community here where I can ask questions, share my experiences, and grow my knowledge in electronics.
                    Looking forward to being part of the forum!

Comment

Hello all I'm a IT tech currently working for a managed IT company. I joined to learn more about board repairs and to find answers to the more difficult problems I run into.

Comment

Hi everyone!
                        I'm FIX IT DZ, and I've been passionate about electronics and hardware repair for a while now. Recently, I've become more interested in diagnosing and fixing issues, especially in motherboards and other components. I'm here to learn from the community, share what I know, and hopefully help others troubleshoot and repair their devices. I am looking forward to connecting with you all!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello. Recently descovered fixing devices is exilerating. Looking forward to Learning.

Comment

New member but never posted. Sorry!

My name is Henry, joined the forum to learn electronics.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello, just started college for computer science. been doing repairs and builds a long time but figured I'd get more into programming and security. I've been to the forum a few times and figured I'd join. hope to chat soon take care!

Comment

my name is totoya, tech from ph. pm me if want help on board level . willing to help always

Comment

Hi! I'm a low-level programming and hardware enthusiast. Hoping to learn more about soldering / hardware modification, but I need schematics!

Comment

Hello all!
                                      I'm another throwback to the days of Heathkit, the Z80, and long live the 6502! Ahh, the joy of soldering together a shiny new 300 Baud modem only to have 3 numbers to call (All at the University of Alberta). We've come a long way since then, but the journey isn't close to finished. Hope to share and learn with you folks!
                                      Cheers!

Comment

Hi,
                                        I'm a French IT guy, I've my own little business.
                                        I grew up in the 60's.
                                        My father was working on TV reparation.
                                        I discovered computers with Radiola Videopac Jet 25 then Philips VG 5000 (1984 !), but my first one was an Oric Atmos, and th second an Atari 520 ST
                                        I used to build electronic kits sometimes.
                                        I I started to work in a computer shop with Amstrad 80286 PC in the 90's.
                                        I like to share my little knowledge, but I'm not always comfortable with English.
                                        Happy to be here.

Comment

Bonjour

Moi c'est Alexandre, 47 ans
                                          Ayant d

Comment

Working...
                                          X