• Time
  • Show
Clear All

buenos dias

Comment

hola

Comment

HOLA UN GUSTO
        ME DEDICO ALA REPARACION POR MI CUENTA, ESTOY DISPUESTO A COMPARTIR M I EXPERIENCIA EN EQUIPOS DE COMPUTO ASI COMO REPACION DE IMPRESORAS Y PANTALLAS.

Comment

Hi!

I'm Rick
          I do random things with my homelab to learn new things.
          I have 6 kids and 4 Dogs!
          In my spare time (if I get any) I am usually playing with my home lab.

Rick

Comment

Hi everyone Well, I'm a Computer & Mobile repair technician based out of Moncton, NB. I have been doing repairs for over 20 years now, it's both my passion and my job. Hopefully, I can contribute some of my knowledge to this forum and vice versa. Thanks for having me.

Comment

Gracias

Comment

Hello Everyone, it's been quite sometime since i've come back here. I'm an aspiring Embedded Software Engineer. I don't know what happened to my original account Junior with a single cross. anyways it[s good to be back gentelemen (because lets be real no woman would ever set foot here lol)

hope I can help the best i can

Comment

Hi!
                  I always thought it would take big machines to work on chips and boards. I'm so glad I found this site!
                  Maybe I'll learn enough to fix the really broken computers 😁

Comment

Hello,
                    Occasionally I'm just trying to repair this and that. And now I am stuck with my Ensoniq TS-10.

Comment

Hi all, just here looking for some board views of a certain GPU giving me grief xD

Comment

Hi

Comment

My name is Touwfig I've been off the wagon for a number of years and countless times I've tried to stop but it's useless.. I need to feed my learning addiction.. :!:
                          I'm here to learn more stuff about hardware and even software that related to computers

Comment

hi guys

Comment

i love you paswword bios

Comment

Hey guys, just joined today and i hope i will learn lot of stuff from here!

Comment

salve sono alteo ricciardi complimenti per il forum , molto tecnico

Comment

Hello all!

Comment

I'm from Brazil, I'm an electronics and IT enthusiast... I don't have much knowledge but I study a lot to have it, I work with electronics for agriculture and I believe that furum will help me a lot

Comment

En el mundo actual, la electrónica desempeña un papel esencial en el desarrollo de tecnologías innovadoras y soluciones prácticas para las empresas. Como Técnico Electrónico Junior, estoy comprometido con la búsqueda de soluciones eficientes y el mantenimiento de equipos electrónicos de alta calidad. Mi experiencia en el manejo de componentes electrónicos, así como en la reparación y mantenimiento de circuitos, me permite abordar los desafíos que puedan surgir en este campo de manera efectiva.

Resido en Quito, Ecuador, una ciudad en pleno desarrollo tecnológico, y veo en Badcaps una oportunidad para aplicar mis conocimientos y crecer profesionalmente en un entorno de alta exigencia. Estoy enfocado en mantenerme actualizado con las últimas tendencias del mercado electrónico, y estoy dispuesto a trabajar en proyectos que impulsen tanto mi desarrollo como el de la empresa.

Comment

Hello people! My name is Nelson, I'm from Argentina, I've been in the electronics repair business since I was 13 years old, my father worked at Kodak so I was able to have the opportunity to repair digital projectors, digital cameras etc (when I was 13!). I've been in the notebook repair business for 15 years, so I hope to be able to help in any way I can, and also acquire new knowledge thanks to this forum.

Greetings!

Comment

Working...
                                          X