X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Dennis from Trinidad and Tobago

Comment

Fala Galera sou novo no fórum .Tenho uma assistência técnica para computadores e celulares e agora me aprofundando na área dos notebooks.

Comment

Preciso do esquema elétrico da placa Acer
        Z5WAH LA- B161P

Comment

Hi im a informatician from quebec canada
          my first language is french
          im here cause i was searchinf a schematic and i fou d it on this forum and i needed to be member to see ot

Comment

Hi,

I am hlid, just a guy with a locked bios, so i try to unlock it. It is a latitude 3510, until now i was on windows and it worked well, but, more and more blue screen are coming, so i wanted to de a true and big re format. the first step is to unlock the bios, and if i still have blue screen i can go to linux, but i still need to unlock the bios.
            Thank you.

Comment

Hi I'm trying to downgrade my bios . I have a Lenovo laptop.

Comment

Yo.

Comment

Hey guys, guess it's time to introduce myself.

My name is Alex, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Austria.

Some might call my occupational history quirky which I think is quite understandable.

I studied Electrical Engineering at a college in Austria with my main focus being microelectronics, embedded systems development and coding (basically just embedded systems programming, so basically C and C++). In Austria we have a very specific school type, which is really unique. It's the so called HTL. The American equivalent to the "HTL" would be the college, although it's actually a school for upper secondary education. After completing the HTL you have a degree that's equivalent to a Bachelor of Science. I know this sounds really strange, but yeah it's due to the Bologna Process.

After completing the HTL I worked as an Hardware Developer at KAVX for some time, before I had to serve my country due to mandatory military service. Nothing too crazy, just some casual European heavy drinking and cruising around in IFVs like a maniac.

After completing the mandatory military service I took a very decisive decision. I decided to study law at a university in Austria. Never regretted it. Best decision ever. If I could only grant you one tip: If you are really interested in something and you are really into it, f*ck it. Go for it.

Nevertheless, now I'm here trying to fix up a few MacBooks, because I can't deny my affection for electronics and electronics development...

Comment

Hai semua salam kenal. Saya dhika dari indonesia.
                    Saya disini ingin mencari file-file bios yang mungkin sulit dicari didapatkan di trmpat saya.

Terimakasih bisa saling berbagi

Comment

Hi. This is Aryan from Spain

Comment

Hey guys, my name is Antonio and I am from Spain. I am 62 years old and I am an electronics and computer enthusiast. I hope to learn from the members of this community.
                        Best regards

Comment

Hai...zq here...open a shop in malaysia(penang)...repair almost any devices related to electrical and electronic..hope that i can make a new friend here and gain more knowladge regarding the field that i work in....thanks for allowing me to be in here

Comment

I am a new laptop mechanical in Cambodia.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hello friends,
                                I have the EZP2019+ programmer and the MX25U6435F chip cannot be found, it is 18.v and 64 megabits, would you know if it can be cross referenced with the W25Q64FW which is also 1.8v and 64 megabits (this is found in the ezp2019 software)

Thank you.

Comment

Boa tarde. sou tecnico em eletronica industrial , conserto diverssos tipos de placas,. e um praser me juntar ao forum para troca de conhecimentos

Comment

Hi hobbiest here. Been working on electronics for 15 years

Comment

Hi all,

Hobbiest here as well, trying to fix couple of HP laptops.

Comment

Thomas here, 60 year old former computer technician from Germany, retired now. Got a HP Elite G9 Mini with BIOS password. I am not familiar with EPROM programming (yet)

Comment

36Bc6f

Comment

Working...
                                          X