Comment

HELLO THERE ,THIS IS 2024

Comment

HELLO ALL THERE. THIS IS 2024 IM JOIN IN THIS FORUM,
        THANK YOU

Comment

Hello everyone, joining in to seek new information

Comment

Well I guess this is to prove you're not a bot, so that's good I guess

Comment

helo admin, my name is yan. thank you for accept.

Comment

Howdie,
                Just an old fart...curious about the mysterious intricacies of electronics!

Comment

Hi, I'm bedulis and I need to see this schematic, I'm sorry but that's all I need.

Comment

Hi,

I'm roecci78 love to repair electronics. I've learned somewhat 30y ago the basics of electronics then became an electronics engineer and design for a little more than 20y electronic designs.
                    What was missing a bit during the engineering school is the notion of repairing things. I've self learned over the last years more and more how to repair things by trial and error. I mean I have the basic notions but still when trying to repair items it is not just done by reading a book. The biggest issue often is to find how to open a device without damaging it. Then even without a schematic I can tell what the main sections of the circuit are for. Often the designs aren't bad and it is sufficient to localize a broken component/section.

I got to this forum because I was looking for the schematic and board files for a macbook pro 15 mid 2018 and I found it here.

Looking forward to exchange some experience. Keep the repair and design spirit up.

roecci78

Comment

Hello. 😀

I run a small one-man electronics repair business, here in...usually...sunny New Zealand. I am sure I will be able to make use of this forum. I also design my own PCB's for various things, and write code for MCU-based projects.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm joining you to search for new information.

Comment

Hello,

my name is Jimmy, 34 years old, located in Antwerp Belgium.
                          i'm here for the solution of the locked BIOS of my Dell laptop.

Comment

Hi, my name is Dave and I have a repair channel on youtube (youtube.com/@repairchannel). This forum is great
                            in helping me troubleshoot electronics. So thanks you all for sharing the information. Let's save the world from
                            electrowaste and keep these wonderful devices running!

Comment

Hi, my name is Vitaly I am from Ukraine, is engaged in maintenance of computer equipment, very interesting forum I want to see a lot of things here
                              I want to finally figure out how to optimize BIOS firmware and all sorts of interesting modifications. Hi everyone.

Comment

Hi,
                                My name is Matthew and I'm here to hopefully find a solution for dell optiplex micro.

Comment

I am a user who love's toilets but this is not why I am here, I am in to IT and also love my computers and buy used equipment when I can to reduce to e-waste and give discarted equipment new life.
                                  Any questions, just pm or quote me

Comment

Hell, i'm florian from a repair shop in france. I'm here to learn from other and also teach.
                                    Thank you !

Comment

Hl desde py

Comment

Добрый день всем обитателям форума!
                                        Я инженер, занимаюсь ремонтом техники, в основном ноутбуки и системные блоки, гораздо реже телефоны и прочее.
                                        Также занимаюсь веб-разработкой в свободное время.
                                        Сюда меня привела нужда в файлах биоса, ведь теперь все чаще разработчики выкладывают их в .exe формате, что абсолютно бесполезно в случаях, когда на мониторе черный экран.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm from méxico and do laptop repairing as a hobby, I'm currently studying Software engineering.

Comment

Working...
                                          X