This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I have been a silent follower of this forum and always had found valuable information when troubleshooting electronics.

Thanks to all who make this amazing information available.

Patty Mor

Comment

Hello
      am Alexander Nyirenda from Malawi Africa

Comment

Am Alexander Nyirenda from Malawi Africa
        am interested to know much about bios

Comment

Hey my name is Jeff. I live outside DC in the US. I enjoy tinkering with and repairing old PCs. I joined this forum to soak in all the knowledge around reprogramming BIOS chips.

Comment

Hello, My name is Rafael Cabrera, I have a computer repair shop in Caracas Venezuela.

I have been a follower of this forum for a few years and Im always looking for information when troubleshooting laptops and computers.
            Thanks for sharing info and knolage on this site

Rafael Cabrera

Comment

Hi Everyone,
              I am located in Long Beach, CA, USA.
              I searched for info on repairing TV power board and found this site. I am hoping to learn more electronic repairs from the information on this site.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is Dahaka, I am from Fort Worth, Texas here in the US. I came to this forum searching for assistance on flashing a new BIOS to my Surface Book 1. There seems to be a lot more information here that I find interesting, so I will probably be around for a while and hope to learn as much as possible here.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello, I am from the Russian Federation!
                  Thank you !

Comment

Good afternoon. I'm from Russia. I was looking for bios firmware for an asus laptop and found this forum.

Comment

hi im lelouch14 from ph

Comment

great place to be,
                        speaking laconically

Comment

hi everyone, i'm yupsi bigno from IN,
                          i was looking for intel-dg43rk.bin file, can someone please help me

Comment

hola desde argentina soy tecnico en electronica saludos a la comunidad

Comment

Hi everyone
                              I'm kenneth from PH, Working in a laptop and desktop repair shop. I'm here to learn and share information.

Thank you

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                I'm Dieter from Vienna/Austria. I came here to hopefully aquire the information needed to repair my MacBook Pro Mid 2010.
                                Cheers, Dieter

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Plamen and I'm from Bulgaria. I am an amateur repairman of various devices and I came across this forum while looking for information.
                                  Congratulations on a perfect job.

Comment

fell free to ask anything

Comment

Hi, I'm just a guy who wants to learn as many things as possible.
                                      I like to fix anything electrical, always hoping to succeed!

Comment

Hello every one I'm samir from algeria and I want to tell thank you to every one on this forum for all the help and support that i get.

Comment

Hello! I'm Russ from the UK, trying to save my LG TV from going to landfill! So far I've fixed my 32" Samsung (twice), and an old computer monitor, but this one's got me really puzzled. 😖

Comment

Working...
                                          X