Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a 30yo guy who wants to learn some stuff and maybe kill a few boards in a process

Comment

Hi,
      Am new to this community, Interested in Electronics & it's repair activities.
      Am from Kerala State in India

Comment

Hello to everyone,

this is very long time that I dont land in a forum.
        I used them in the beginning of internet and it was a wonderful world where I could learn a lot of things because people were always actively open to help and exnchage ideas.

I arrived to this forum because I have a problem (as always ) and i will try my best to learn from the community how to learn something new.

thank you for all

Comment

I mamud in UK "I work as a maintenance technician and I want to learn more and help others with what I've learned
          welcome everyone

Comment

Hi. I'm from Serbia, and i'm a fireman who loves all kind of repairs, mostly laptops.
            Former serial killer of many laptop motherboards. Lately i started a side job repairing laptops again after many years, so i'm here to learn more, and get/give some help if needed.

Comment

Hello, I'm from Vietnam and I've been working IT job for 2 years now. Just step in and try to fix BIOS corrupted, learning is key to success.

I don't know what to say... found this forum make me happy because I couldn't find any site that teach and help fixing bios PC!

Now I found one. Hope I will learn a lot in here

Comment

Hi, I'm from Poland and I've come here since I have a issue I can't find the solution to. I like to fix things and build things for fun and sometimes for a friend or neighbor. I'm still quite new but I'm trying my best to learn.

Comment

Hai, introduce my self, my name is fajri. I'm from Indonesian, nice to meet you. my English so bad. thanks for giving me to joining.

Comment

Hey!
                    I'm from Portugal 🌞 I am trying to revive my laptop, and found out this is the right place to be!

Comment

TRABAJO COMO TECNICO DESDE EL AÑO 2015 MI TALLER ES ELECTRONICA BORGE!

Comment

hi
                        I'm here looking for the lenovo M720Q/M920Q Schematic & Boardview
                        😀😀😀😀😀😀
                        😀😀😀😀😀😀

Comment

Hai, introduce my self, my name is fajri. I'm from Indonesian, nice to meet you. my English so bad. thanks for giving me to joining....

Comment

thanks

Comment

Hi everyone. greets from bs as!

Comment

Hey I'm Fabio,
                                From Belgium.

working in IT.

thanks for being accepted.

kr,
                                Fabio

Comment

Greetings and many blessings to all!

I am here trying to bring more life to an old good one HP 844p laptop.

I am a learner so I am trying to find new ways to make it better...

Thanks a lot to all of you who share your knowledge..

I hope to answer files based on my findings and experience..

Best regards,

Aqui Solo

Comment

Hi,
                                    watching to solve my bios password hp elitebook problem I discover this website
                                    Huge and interessting
                                    So I hope I will learn more

Comment

Hi,
                                      watching to solve my bios password hp elitedesk problem I discover this website

Comment

Hi guys thanks for the welcome to your fantastic forum im looking to fix a HP Spectre x360 13-4129na corrupt bios im looking for the bios dump file please
                                        Last edited by Billy1690; 08-29-2024, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Hola, estoy deseando aprender a nivel de hardware estoy emocionado por ingresar a esta comunidad

Comment

Working...
                                          X