Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone. I'm just here around a Asus X554LJ that it's just a piece of junk and I cannot find what the problem is. I don't consider myself a noob, but around stuff like this, damn, I feel stupid. I've read a lot from you guys, but now I'll try to do this myself to. Cheers from Portugal.

Comment

Hi!

I'm here to help in any way I can.

Comment

Hello my name is Antonio Smith. I have been working on and using tech for over 20 years. I am interested in delving back in and increased my tech level if you will

Comment

Hi all,
          I'm new to this forum and hope to seek help repairing TV and PC monitors. Nice meeting everyone!

Comment

Hi, i'm an enthusiast, who is trying to learn something new. Thanks in advice for your help.

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Fabrizio and I'm a real electronics and computer nerd. I've been fascinated by computers since I was a kid and I've started tinkering with the first PCs. Over the years I have deepened my knowledge in hardware and software, and I have repaired countless devices. Besides my passion for computers, I enjoy woodworking, a hobby that allows me to unwind and create unique objects with my own hands. I'm very happy to be here and I hope to be an active participant in the forum discussions.

Comment

hello

My name is Pierre. I am a confirmed computer user, but I am also looking for help !

Comment

Hi,

I am new to this forum and am looking forward to interested conversations on the subject of console repair. I have been repairing consoles, tablets and cell phones professionally since 2020. I studied electrical engineering and industrial engineering.​

Comment

hi everybody i'm kyo from france and trying to fix my computer but i'm a begginer so i'll need some help

Comment

Ok

Comment

thanks for accepting me..

Comment

Hi all,been trying to flash a new bios into an old laptop and found myself here

Comment

Hello, I am a teacher in everyday life and teach at a secondary school. In my free time, I really enjoy repairing things. With great pleasure, I have already provided my family with new (repaired) phones. It seems like a fun challenge to start working on motherboard repairs. I am an absolute beginner in this field, and I am excited to learn a lot on this journey and to make use of your expertise wherever possible.

Comment

我是一个业余人员,我的老笔记本坏了,尝试自己看看是哪里的问题

Comment

Just a quick intro, later in life but interested in learning new things especially thinkpad and game console related content.

Comment

Hi,
                                  40yo electrical engineer, have been tinkering with audio, embedded, computer and RF electronics since earliest I can remember. Lately I started recieving bad computer parts from friends and set my goal on repairing them. Mainly GPU, PSU and motherboards. What can I say, I hate seeing prime and top of the line hardware binned because there's no repair shop around.

Comment

Hi all!
                                    I'm a guy trying to get back into the swing of things after a long time away from electronics.

Comment

Hello everyone! I am a college student going to school for Electromechanical Technologies and Automated Manufacturing, but with a side-hobby of working of laptops. My current set up is a Gigabyte G5(i5-11400H, 3050ti, 32gb RAM) and primarily work on Lenovo laptops, but I have been branching out into Dells and Asus recently. They have been a bigger learning experience with electronics that my college courses but I make do.

Comment

Hi all,
                                        My name is Chris and I'm looking to learn how to fix old TVs and other electronics. I tinkered with electronics and basic repairs growing up, and now hope to challenge myself with more advanced projects.

Comment

Hello!

I love learning. I primarily learn through failure, but not always my failures. I love computers, circuitry, anything electronic pretty much, and I look forward to learning from you all!

Comment

Working...
                                          X