Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I am Lu but I go by Devist. I fix computers and electronics as a hobbyist and I have come across this forum a bit. I decided to join because i like what this website stands for. Thanks for having me!

Comment

Looking to fix my asus g14. I have a ga401qm board I think I tried the wrong polarity usbc charger on. Ideas?

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Mat Bunga, and I'm excited to join this forum. I live in Kuala Lumpur, and I've always been fascinated by technology, but when it comes to fixing my own devices, I'm still learning. I own an HP 6450B laptop that's been giving me some trouble, and I'm really grateful to have found a community where I can learn and get help from experienced members like you.

I'm hoping to not only solve the current issues with my laptop but also to improve my technical skills. I've encountered a few glitches recently, and while I've tried basic fixes, I'm looking forward to getting advice and guidance from this forum. It seems like a great place to exchange ideas and troubleshoot together.

I'm happy to be part of this group and can't wait to contribute where I can. I'm still learning, but I'll be glad to share anything I pick up along the way. Thanks for having me, and I'm looking forward to being part of this helpful community!

Comment

Hello,

new here. I've been repairing electronics for 20 years.

Comment

Hello! How are you? My name is Egor Novikov. I've already repaired laptops for several years. I live in Dublin and I enjoy my work.

Comment

Thank you, everyone..

Comment

Em là thành viên mới e xin chào ADMIN và các a
                có gì mong ADMIN và các a giúp đỡ
                e xin cảm ơn

Comment

I'm an Electronics Engineering student and my laptop is broken so i need a schematic please help me.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello to all i'm Ajeitamisto and thanks for this forum existance and all your work.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello to all i'm Dicko and i'm IT technician, thanks for this website existance and all your work.

Comment

Hi from Spain. I've already repaired laptops for several years and need some help

Comment

HELLO I'm new here

I notice this Forum when I was searching for Bios bin and this site really helped me,
                              all the bin files here really works like Magic

I really appreciate the good job and willing to learn more to upgrade my self on this FORUM .

Comment

Thanks badcaps

Comment

Good

Comment

Hi, I'm Agris! I'm new here and excited to join this community. Thank you! 😊 Looking forward to being here with you all.

Comment

Ola boa tarde ,sou novo aqui e adentrei ao forum para conhecer os tutorais e solucoes do grupo, espero colaborar no que puder. muito grato..trabalho com analista de ti, e no momento estou buscando novas oportunidades!

Grato.

Comment

I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring now.

I go back a way with Topcat, while he was still in the electronics biz, when a 200 mhz processor was a sight to behold. I've been using computers since the late 80's (first machine was an 8 mhz 286 with a 20 meg hardcard) and am mostly a networking guy with a helping of programming and a side of hardware.

Most of my involvement around here is behind-the-scene stuff, mostly setting up different services, and as always, needling topcat for still running windows.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Comment

Hello, I see your forum when I was searching how to unlock admin/BIOS pasword of Dell laptop with 8FC8 number. Seems like a cool place.

Comment

Working...
                                          X