X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I'm new here and looking to share benifits and knowledge
    I'm an electronic engineer and have some knowledge with computer programming and hardware settings and tools
    wish to share valuable experience soon

Comment

Hello everybody, I've been a badcaps member for a little while and I can't express enough how much the website has been of use to me over the course of years.

Thank you!

Comment

Hi,

I'm new here, mainly because I hate locked BIOSES... So far I only "modded" bioses using hexedit for a few of my personal laptops but I'm considering learning more and investing in a programmer.
        I can already say thanks for all the help I read here as a lurker.

Comment

Merhaba
          Bir konu hakkında araştırma yaparken kendimi burada buldum
          Karşılıklı bilgi alışverişini severim. İki tarafa da hayırlı uğurlu olsun.

Comment

Hello everyone,
            I'm Musa, and I'm excited to be a part of this electronics repair community. I run a repair service called Musa Electronics in Dar es Salaam, where I specialize in TV, sound system, washing machine, and treadmill repairs.

With a background in Technology Education and years of hands-on experience, I've developed a strong passion for diagnosing and fixing a wide range of electronic devices.

I'm here to share what I've learned, pick up new tips, and connect with fellow enthusiasts and professionals. Looking forward to engaging with you all and contributing to the discussions!

Comment

محمد صلاح محمد
              مدير شركة الهندسة الحديثة
              بيع وصيانة اجهزة الكمبيوتر واللاب توب
              تأسست منذ عام 2003
              Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl080409.png
Views:	41
Size:	359 Bytes
ID:	3448872
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi there,

Looking for BIOs unlocking, schematics, layouts etc., I came across this side, already registering in the old forum.
                Great side and thanks to all geniuses sharing their knowledge and tools!

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi, I'm Daniel and I'm buying old professional machines from time to time for my private stuff. I started with a HP 1040 G1 (2015) and now I pimp an old Dell 7480 (2018 or 2019, don't know for sure). Sometimes I need professional support, that's why I'm here!

Comment

Hello, I am thol26 an am here to try and fix my HP probook 640 G2 that has a BIOS password which nobody knows lol
                      Hopefully it will work

Comment

Hi there,
                        I'm a hobbyist repairing electronics whenever opportunity presents itself. I ended up here occasionally while googling symptoms and after profiting from someones post once again I'm finally taking the time to write an introduction so I can thank that person in the thread.

Comment

Hi, i work in IT and as such we often have issues with laptops/computers. as a kid a was interested in electronics and seem to remember desoldering components from old tvs etc and had one of those electronic kits with springs where you attached wires to complete circuits.., Cant remember why and how i got to desolering stuff,, Now in my 50s am interested in repairing electronics as an hobby...

Comment

Hello people!
                            I'mYannick,thanks to let me join this community.

Peace x

Comment

hola soy israel naci en 1982 llevo con la electronica 25 a
                              Last edited by raverdj; 09-09-2024, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Hello, I'm Yuri from Brazil

As teenager I studied electronics and so. Now I'm doing a PhD in Physics (as an experimentalist, understanding electronics helps a lot!!)

Now and then I'm receive a request to fix someone's computer so I think I have a lot to learn here, as right now I'm trying to get a schematic of a board to fix it for my gf.

I appreciate any advice and help you guys can give me 😋.

Comment

Realmente desconozco el foro pero veo que muchos links nos encuentro en este lugar así que gracias por los aportes

Comment

Hi, thanks for welcoming me to your great community, looking to improve my troubleshooting skills for devices I know and to get to know how to fix devices that I don't know a thing about.

Comment

Hello I'm Pesch, always trying to find a solution to do things myself, quite good for mechanical things, I'm lagging behind for everything electronic…

Comment

Good morning. I am OldManIT. Started electronics and PC's in 1985. Started Dos 3.1 and still know dos and all Windows versions. Kickstarted my hobby again in electronics and currently trying to repair motherboards and PSU's, UPS's and Inverters. Also playing with Arduino and Pi Pico. Programming in Python. I was introduced to this forum by Mnciks11 and learned some things from him. Great youngster that will accomplish amazing things. I hope to be able to add value to this forum that already has big names and extremely great knowledge.

Comment

Hi looking forward to learning a lot from this forum. Just started an IT job in the workshop of a small company and I have to say I'm loving it so far. Thanks for having me!

Comment

Working...
                                          X