Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. I'm Jure and I'm here because I found some useful conversation on this forum.

Comment

I can't recall if I posted here or not when I initially signed up for the forms.

I am daniel I own & run a mail-in board-level electronics repair shop Called Advanced Device Repair or ADR.
      I have 9 years of experience in professional smartphone & computer repair. But nowadays, I work a little bit of everything from usual stuff like phones, laptops, desktops, and consoles to higher skill & niche repairs like: arcade cabinets, AV equipment, car audio amps, and switch mode PSUs to avionics control boards & GPUs.
      Given that level of technical expertise yes, I've been lurking on here for years without actually posting.

my company website is www(dot)adr(dot)tech
      ADR logo

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm a enthusiast on laptops reparations, so this forum is very interesting to me

Comment

Hi people! I'm Ken and I like to repair stuff as a hobby

Comment

Hi! Thanks! I feel important now!

Comment

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself, I am an electronics enthusiast and I am studying hardware repair on my own. I hope to be useful in the forum.

Comment

Hello all. I've been an installer tech. for low voltage electronics since 1988. Principal interests are commercial installed audio systems. I enjoy electronic forums, and always interested in how others do things. Thanks.

Comment

Hello everyone! Its great the community here. I'm a Spanish IT that is getting into electronics repair. I've a toolset from Aliexpress and I've fix my first MBP motherboard. I'm getting not working laptops from friends and relatives and I love to debug a faulty motherboard and fix it.

I hope I can help other with my litte knowlegde.

Thanks to all that were helpful to me!

Comment

Hi im a new member
                    im from India..i hope to learn from all of you

Comment

Складання резюме – нелегке завдання, особливо якщо хочеться, щоб воно було професійним, сучасним і, як результат, успішним. З допомогою CVmaker все набагато простіше. З нашими спеціально розробленими шаблонами Вам залишається лише ввести інформацію у відповідні розділи. Але тут виникає логічне питання – що саме писати? Для цього ми підготували кілька зразків хороших резюме, які надихнуть Вас і допоможуть розпочати створення свого резюме. Ви можете завантажувати і використовувати їх для себе!

Comment

Need old version bios for lenovo IdeaPad gaming 3 15hiu6

Comment

Hello evryone

my name is michael i am software technicial in samsung service center that locates in ethiopia thank you

Comment

Hello, glad to be part of the forum

Comment

Just like to try fixing my old laptop. I don't like to throw out something that is still usefull.

Comment

Hi! I'm a new member/
                                I'm there for board view scheme. I tried to study how to repair some electronics.

Comment

Greetings and salutations to all, nice to find a resource that's been around almost as long as I have

Comment

Have been on ths site for many years but somehow my details have gone missing so i have to register again?

Comment

Hello everyone!

I am Alex and I like to thinker with electronics. I do not work in this field, I am a sysadmin but in the free time I do a lot of soldering and modifying. I found some nice informations on this forum so I joined as well.

Comment

Hi my name is Jorge AKA DrConsola, I'm just a tech junkie who love repair, I do notebook repairs, and video game consoles. It's a pleasure to be here

Comment

Hi everyone Jannie from South Africa
                                          doing laptop repairsjust started out

Comment

Working...
                                          X