Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will keep it short and straightforward, as I am a simple guy.

I run a repair shop and am always open to learning, so I join forums, various discords, and YT channels to learn and keep my knowledge up to date.

Comment

Hey, my name is Albert and I service Lenovo laptops since 3,5 years. Ive already found a few useful solutions on Badcaps, looking forward to working with you in the future, eggheads

Comment

I am glado to be here and see how to find and share interesting information

Comment

Hi!
          I'm doing radio electronics repair (I'm learning).
          I will be glad to help and communicate with colleagues).

Comment

Hello Everyone,

My name is Krish from Bangalore, India. I am a newbie in the world of hardware repair. Just doing it as a hobby repairing old machines for family and friends. This forum has helped me recently to fix my old HP laptop which I accidentally bricked during a BIOS upgrade. Thanks a lot.

Krish

Comment

Hi All!

I started learning about electroncis repair this year. Cheers!

Comment

Hi everyone. Came here to find out how to change the Invalid SN of my Ideapad.

Comment

Hello ! I'm new here 😊 I'm IT student. Thank you guys I love you all

Comment

buenos dias colegas estoy buscando este plano ya que la laptop no quiere agarrar carga gracias

Comment

Hi

Comment

Olá pessoal, meu nome é Alexsander, sou Tecnico em mecatrônica formado há 4 anos, moro no brasil, comecei a montar/Reparar PCs e Notebooks recentemente pouco menos de 1 ano.

No geral sempre tenho duvidas por falta de conhecimento tecnico. Entrei neste site para tirar algumas duvidas e aprender mais sobre, Tenho muito a aprender com vocês!

Comment

Greetings,

Just signed up and posted my first one. I'm a tech guy with a background in electricity. That extended to audio and pc related stuff. Great website!

Greetings from the Netherlands.

Comment

Hi I need assistance, my hp elitebook has a solid white led and ember flikering on the power LED [hp elitebook 8760w] what might be the cause

Comment

Greetings! Good to be hear to learn, troubleshoot, and share information.

Comment

Hi guys, great to find this forum with so much knowledge. I was a component level repair tech of consumer electronics and IT equipment a long time ago. I may be rusty but you never forget fundamentals of diagnosis, test and measurement.
                                Hope I may be of some assistance to the world .

Comment

trabalho com reparo em notebook a algum tempo e a cada dia aprendendo mais.

Comment

Hello everyone! :-)

I am a sticky something from beautiful Germany.
                                    I ended up here because through my volunteer work, I often have to deal with defective laptops and desktop PCs where the fault is (too) often due to a defective mainboard... :*-(

that's it

so long

Comment

Hello Im newbie here glad to more explore truebleshoot from here

Comment

Hello everyone, I am currently learning and exploring knowledge in laptop repair and maintenance. At the moment, I am focused on gathering information and expanding my understanding of hardware and software troubleshooting. I am eager to keep developing my skills in this field and open to learning from anyone with experience. I kindly ask for your support and guidance as I continue this journey. Thank you!

Comment

Bonjour je suis nouveau

Comment

Working...
                                          X