X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All, greetings!

Comment

Hello Folks. It's nice to be here. I am a retired restoration expert for things of wood - for both structural and cosmetic issues. I love my wife, music of several kinds, dogs,
      (we have a dachshund that is crazy fun) movies, learning, woodworking, and computers - esp. Thinkpads. I think it's my goal in life to repair and reuse Everything around me. If I can fix the broken and make it whole again, or repurpose it - I am a happy man. That includes LAPTOPS. I'm no electronic genius but it makes me feel so good! And I want to learn more, more, more! My latest challenge is removing Supervisor passwords from retired corporate Thinkpads and Workstations - just getting started on that - and I own every one of em. I don't do this for other people, just for my own collection. But I do help friends & family if they need it.
      Good Times! Thanks for listening... Arben.

Comment

I am an ultra9 and have recently been trying to repair graphics cards. I have been working in electronics for a long time, and I have a hard time finding problems if they are easy things.

Comment

Hie all, am Andrew from Malawi working with hopetech computer and electronics

Comment

Hola a todos, saludos desde Badajoz España..

Comment

Hello, my name is Thomas and i have phone and laptop repair company from Finland.

Comment

Hola!!
                Saludos desde Espa

Comment

hello im Hashem from Palestine

across the site while looking for solutions to a bad power supply
                  and many solutions helped me alot
                  im 30 years old

i see this website very good wanted to join

Comment

Gidday, So i been on here for a while now however apparently i had to repost in here as system thinks i just signed up? strange right lol ahhwell!! So i am mechanical engineer by trade however i casnt help bet get myself into pulling apart electronics and finding ways of letting the smoke out haha j/k i am forever tinkering anyways. Name is Nathan and i am from Australia, Just another aussie battling on i guess. Hope to chat and help out in the future. Cheers

Comment

Hola,
                      tengo experiencia reparando consolas de juegos y trabajando con máquinas BGA.

Espero aprender algo nuevo aquí y ayudar a otros en los campos que conozco.

Comment

Nomes Cesar Santos
                        Aniversário 03 de janeiro de 1992.
                        Casado, 1 filhos
                        Sou um técnico software, testo firmware embarcado. Também testo software, ambos inclinados para o lado do hardware.

Comment

Hi guys. I would like to learn gpu repair from here. Great informations here would be big help for me.

Comment

Hello from Germany!
                            Here to try fixing the bricked laptop from my wife
                            Thank you for your support!

Comment

Well!
                              Hello, my name is Jerson and I have been trying to fix videogames for about 25 years.
                              I´m glad to join this forum because i have some many questions about technical stuff and such.
                              I hope my experience will help all of you.
                              Best regards.

Comment

Hello
                                my name is joaquim and i have been trying to fix some laptops
                                I´m glad to join this forum because i have some many questions about technical stuff and such.

Comment

Hello
                                  My name is Fabio and I'm a computer science student from Germany. The computer science part is my professional interest so to say, but I love playing around with microelectronics and repairing stuff like laptops and giving them another chance.

Have a nice day everyone

Comment

Soo, thank you for this great forum. Will certainly contribute along the way, as I found a kind soul sharing exactly what I need to do to rescue a few dead ThinkBooks due to failed BIOS updates.

Been taking apart things basically since I could handle a screwdriver. Nordic middleaged man at this point, residing in beautiful Ireland.

Thank you all for this forum and your contributions, this is what internet has been, and should be about. Open knowledge share for all of us to grow.

Comment

Mi nombre es alex y me gustan las foros ya que qhi encuentro informacion relevante para poder dar soluciones informaticas, llevo 24 años en reparacion de equipos de computo pero como la tecnologia avanza hay que estar a la vanguardia para poder acertar en da solucion correcta

Comment

Olá todos! Saudações daqui do Rio de Janeiro, Brasil.

Comment

Hello everyone. Looking forward to picking up more knowledge from everyone

Comment

Working...
                                          X