Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hi, I'm Deevin, a 23-year-old IT technician with 5 years of experience. I specialize in network troubleshooting, software installation, and cybersecurity. My skills also encompass systems administration and technical support. I thrive in fast-paced environments, tackling complex technical challenges. Passionate about cybersecurity, I stay updated on the latest threats and solutions. I believe in delivering ultimate customer satisfaction through effective communication and problem-solving. Excited to connect with fellow professionals in the tech community!"

Comment

Hi, there!
      Paulo Pompei from Brazil.
      I'm enthusiastic about eletronics and found this forum searching for a boardview of an old Samsung Galaxy S7 that I'm using to study about cellphones.
      Hope learn a lot here and help if possible.
      Regards

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm Markus and I fix stuff. Cheers!

Comment

Hello Evreybody,
          I'm Poube Aille From Paris France

Comment

Hi guys just an old electronics baddler.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm excited to join this tech forum. I'm passionate about technology, programming, and exploring the latest trends in the industry. Looking forward to sharing insights and learning from all of you. Can't wait to dive into the discussions!

Comment

Hello

Comment

hi all,
                  my name fatah, im from indonesia, i cant speak english perfectly so am sorry, i interested in the world of IT. Thank you to all friends here, I hope you will accept me.🙏

Comment

Hi everyone,

I am located in Guernsey, Channel Islands.

I'm interested in VHS, DVD players and recorders. I also have a large collection of Laseridiscs and a about 4 players, and quite a few VHS tapes.I also have Betamax machine and a couple of tapes.

I am always on the look out for this type of equipment, sadly it rarely comes along on this small island.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello everyone,
                      I'm Szymon from Poland. I'm interested in repairing electronics.
                      My recent project is to fix my a2992 Macbook Pro.
                      Best regards.

Comment

Hello all here looking for diagrams. I work on automotive Electric and Computers. Love to fix things and especially anything that is complex and others just wont

Comment

Hello all

Comment

Just here and love to work on electric anything.

Comment

hello all , i am robert from romania and i repair computers and mobile phones

Comment

laptop no me reconoce el cargador

Comment

Hi, I'm Jaime, nice to meet you, I love the world of computers and electronics in general, but I am not a professional. I love learning.

Comment

Hi guys, just decided to join your lovely forums. I found this place when I was searching for hp laptop bois unlock and found this forum.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills

Comment

Hello everyone!
                                      I'm italian enthusiast who tries to repair pcs stuff.
                                      Hope that will help ppl as much as I can.

Comment

Hi i'm field engineer in france, 34yo and happy to see all the topic on multiple subject also helhping other and been helped.

thanks or reading

Comment

Hello, I'm a computer tech with 15 years of experience, my English is terrible because my mother tongue is Spanish, I'm glad to be here and sharing with other people with similar interests. Have a god everybody.

Comment

Working...
                                          X