Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, Steven here. I love to explore and learn electronics. Hope to learn from this friendly mega group of enthusiasts. Got sent here by a YT channel (learnelectronicsrepair) while trying to learn about repairing electronics. Thank you.

Comment

Olá me chamo Charles, estou iniciando em manutenção de placa mãe, e gostaria muito da ajuda, para baixar esquema elétrico.
      desde já agradeço por fazer parte dessa comunidade. obrigado.

Comment

Hello everyone,
        A password protected bios brought me here.
        This was the first time i wrote to a bios chip (though unsuccessfully 😀)
        Here's hoping to learn new things.

Comment

Hi everyone,
          I'm new here. I'm looking forward to engaging in discussions, sharing my experiences, and learning from all of you.

Comment

Hello. I am Sam, hailing from india just trying my hand on with some laptop repairs

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm Fabian Santiago and I'm from northern NJ, USA. i've worked various technical positions throughout my 25 year professional career, from IT sys admin, customer support, QA software tester, field technician, systems integrator, implementation engineer, etc. I'm used to working on electronic devices, servers, commercial audio / video, commercial displays, etc, and am now wanting to get into the world of board level component repairs; thank you Louis Rossmann for the inspiration. i am pretty well versed in soldering (from my earlier days of making various kinds of old school a/v (audio/video) cables). i also took electronics I in high school back in 1996-97. anyway, cheers everyone and let's have at it!

Comment

saya membutuhkan file bin untuk laptop asus x409ma ref.2.0

Comment

Dear badcaps,

Hello i new to this forum and lots of love from France.

Comment

I am a hobbyist from Manchester, KY

Comment

Hey people,

I have gotten a message about that I need to write a post to open a thread.
                      What does that mean?

Comment

Nothing special

Comment

my laptop bios has password and i dont know about it as i bought in used my laptop zbook 17g6

Comment

Working...
                          X