Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone! I live in Ukraine (this is where the war against the russian invaders is going on, if someone is not aware). I repair car electronics and computer equipment. My hobby is restoring old computers. Peace to all!

Comment

Hello everyone I am donny I live in the US and a part time re seller on ebay and other sites. I do not know much about computers but I'm hoping this forum can help me out. Thank you

Comment

Good afternoon, My name is Evgeny, I am engaged in the repair of acoustic systems

Comment

Hello,
          I'm just a small town PC repair person who develops software. I've made my own firmware for the Lenovo ThinkPad X131e Chromebook, with the help of Mr Chromebox, and I try to push technology to their limits in order to help improve technology in the future.
          You can call me Garry or "BunnyPad", it doesn't matter.

Thanks to all the people on this forum for their great work.

Comment

Olá, sou o LegalPP_Gamer e sou técnico em informática desde 1999, sou gamer por diversão e auto didata em electrónica, Brasileiro e moro no estado de São Paulo, gostaria de ajudar e ser ajudado promovendo o conhecimento de qualidade e aprendendo.

Comment

Hello, I'm just a hobbyist repair enthusiast who has heard many good things about this site. I see that you have a lot of good information available, and wanted to sign up!

Comment

I like taking old computers and giving them new life.

I'm getting into Linux... Love it!

I'll probably spend the rest of my life trying to figure this all out...

Today's mission unlock BIOS Supervisor password Lenovo M920q and Harden and run Ubuntu server 22.04 LTS

Comment

Hello everyone!

My name is Elie Mghaizel. I'm from Lebanon, and I'm a beginner in laptop hardware and BIOS repair. I'm very happy to be a part of this community. I'm here to learn more about troubleshooting hardware issues and working with BIOS configurations. Looking forward to gaining insights from experienced members and sharing my progress along the way. Thank you for having me!

Comment

Hello I am nefaaI live in the Tunisia (north africa) I do not know much about computers but I'm hoping this forum can help me out. Thank you

Comment

Hello everyone! New to the community and wanted to say hi!
                      I'm into programming and repairing electronics, micro soldering etc and very interested in what this forum has to offer and how I can also contribute!

Comment

hi im matt i know enough to get myself in trouble but still new to all this looking to learn

Comment

I bought a laptop from hell, and now im here bc my country doesnt have a support center.

Comment

Hi all! It's been a joy to glance through these introductions. I'm a relative newbie in the world of electronics repair but have had some success with smartphone/laptop/vintage audio repairs so far. Always happy to learn more, and now I'm off to solder some RAM chips XD

Comment

Hello,
                              I'm a retired software engineer and chronic tinkerer. I started my formal education in Electrical Engineering and really liked the software/computing aspect of the curriculum so I ended up getting my degree in software engineering and have been in that industry for 35 years. I also enjoy building micro-controller (Raspberry Pi & Arduino) based IOT systems which has allowed me to bridge my software development knowledge with basic electronics interfaces. I hope to use the forum to expand my knowledge of electronics and help fill the gaps in my knowledge of electronics and electronics repair.

thanks,
                              Dhuddles

Comment

Working...
                              X