This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys,
    I'm here because I want to learn to repair various devices.
    Thank you for your knowledge!

Comment

i'm 22 years old I have studied short course of electrical engineering and I just feel happy to make things right 👍🏻 especially laptop repair, i have realize that I can't become the best without having assistance from other technician, that is a reason why I have decided to join this forum and I hopefully it will be helpful to me in troubleshooting various circumstances concerning with laptop errors😊..

Comment

I've been repairing/using PC's since the my first HP Pavilion with a 2.6GB HDD. old dial-up days. Well I'm here to continue learning and be a sponge.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm also here because I want to learn to repair various electronics. Thank you!

Comment

Hey everyone!

I'm Max, the guy who couldn't keep his hands off toys as a kid… mostly because I was too busy taking them apart to see how they worked (sorry, mom!). Fast forward a few years, I turned that curiosity into a career and became an electrician and later on a civil engineer. But honestly, my real passion has always been electronics.

These days, when I'm nota busy with work, you can find me tinkering with speaker builds, repairing laptops, or diving into whatever project I can get my hands on. If it's got wires or a circuit board, I'm all over it!

I joined this forum because I love connecting with like-minded folks who are also knee-deep in tech stuff, and I'm all about learning new tricks and sharing what I know. Plus, it's always cool to help out when someone's stuck with a tricky problem!

Looking forward to nerding out with you all!

Comment

Hola, mi nombres es Josept espero que se encuentren bien bueno alguien me podría facilitar el esquema del Asus Rog STRIX g17 placa base es 6050A3468901-MB-A01 ASUS ROG Strix G17, G713P
              se lo agradeceria mucho buen dia .
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X