Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New electronics repair tool. Strong Power supply HR-1520.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New electronics repair tool. Strong Power supply HR-1520.

New tool I received from AliExpress. It's a mini power supply and it can also make it easy to repair shorted motherboard. Has any one heard of this?
    Attached Files

Re: New electronics repair tool. Strong Power supply HR-1520.

There are a couple of threads of them here yes, I can't off the top of my head remember where they where discussed though.
    "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

Originally posted by electroman5946 View Post
      New tool I received from AliExpress. It's a mini power supply and it can also make it easy to repair shorted motherboard. Has any one heard of this?
      Hi - and I find that interesting - if you have a link to this on Ali - let me know - I do bench work and usually have an ATX power supply laying around but this looks like a good idea.
      Thanks for sharing...
      Holden53

Comment

I know this message is super old - just looking around - thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Holden53 View Post
          Hi - and I find that interesting - if you have a link to this on Ali - let me know - I do bench work and usually have an ATX power supply laying around but this looks like a good idea.
          Thanks for sharing...
          Holden53
          just search for short killer HR-1520.Another alternative is the Mechanic TS-30A short killer https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...42&postcount=6
          Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-19-2022, 11:01 AM.
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
            just search for short killer HR-1520.Another alternative is the Mechanic TS-30A short killer https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...42&postcount=6
            Thx - will do

Comment

hello, I am necip writing from Turkey, my field of interest is electronics, I would be happy to share what I know about repair,

Comment

I just saw the review of this on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct1MZ1uqOYY

Comment

Yes,
                  it's the name of short killer and high ampere one...

it's a good tool but I'm not using more I try to find out manually
                  some times very helpful with this
                  thank you sir,

best regards,
                  Tech Salman

Comment

Working...
                  X